Sponsored

when should I order my Maverick hybird fwd?

numike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
delete
Sponsored

Last edited:

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You should order whatever configuration is closest to your intended truck the first day possible when the order banks open. I don't even see how this is a question? Why would you wait to place an order for something you want? Especially knowing how long it takes to be selected for production?

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should order whatever configuration is closest to your intended truck the first day possible when the order banks open. I don't even see how this is a question? Why would you wait to place an order for something you want? Especially knowing how long it takes to be selected for production?
Well there are two problems with this:
1) no hybrid awd available yet
2) you can’t order ANY Maverick right now

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well there are two problems with this:
1) no hybrid awd available yet
2) you can’t order ANY Maverick right now
No, there is nothing at all wrong with what I said. I said..

1. "Order whatever configuration is closest to your intended truck". If Hybrid AWD is not a configuration available, they would not order a Hybrid AWD. Not complicated at all.
2. "The first day possible when the order banks open". This takes care of the "order banks are currently closed" problem.

I wrote my reply to the OP with specific language for a reason. I was covering both of your "problems" with my post.

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, there is nothing at all wrong with what I said. I said..

1. "Order whatever configuration is closest to your intended truck". If Hybrid AWD is not a configuration available, they would not order a Hybrid AWD. Not complicated at all.
2. "The first day possible when the order banks open". This takes care of the "order banks are currently closed" problem.

I wrote my reply to the OP with specific language for a reason. I was covering both of your "problems" with my post.
I apologize I should have been more clear, I didn’t intend to say that there was anything wrong with your response. My intent was there was something wrong with OP’s post. I replied to you with the intent that OP’s request was not possible to fulfill with what you said at this time. My apologies for the confusion.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I apologize I should have been more clear, I didn’t intend to say that there was anything wrong with your response. My intent was there was something wrong with OP’s post. I replied to you with the intent that OP’s request was not possible to fulfill with what you said at this time. My apologies for the confusion.
No worries. I wondered if that was the case. Haha. The OP may be a "troll", but I looked at their post history and they do seem to engage in some other posts with "normal" sounding comments. So who knows. I think most folks realized a Hybrid AWD or Hybrid with tow package is not a thing, but I guess we can't assume everyone knows it.

Reactions: BB0
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im not trolling
June July August?
if you're not trolling, you are thick as a brick. Click bait title- and WTF is a "hybird" anyways

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the shitty allocation system Ford uses I would try to find a dealer that has a large allocation # to order from when the order banks open on 8/16/22 or you might never get one.