Sponsored

When I say carbs...

When I say "carbs" do you think of:


  • Total voters
    16

Mavster Mechanic

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Threads
33
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
4,637
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I say "carbs" what comes to your mind first?

Poll attached.
Sponsored

 

matmondro

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Mathieu
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
2,130
Location
Vassar, MI
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 1992 Corvette 6-speed
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Carburetion all the way. I love syncing the three Mikunis on my triple snowmobile each winter 😄
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,797
Reaction score
9,507
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are no Carb's In nature...
 

MavStangVa

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
3,210
Location
Here, There, and Everywhere
Vehicle(s)
2024 LARIAT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pasta Arrabbiata! I love the spicy tomato sauce and how simple ingredients can create so much flavor. Unfortunately, my doctor recently told me to cut back on carbohydrates, so I'm trying to explore healthier recipes that are still satisfying. I've been experimenting with more vegetables, lean proteins, and lower-carb alternatives to pasta. While I'm updating my kitchen, I've also been looking at KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances. In your opinion, which brand is better in terms of reliability and everyday use? I'd love to hear some real-world experiences before making a decision.
Kitchenaid is owned by Whirlpool corp. Higher level of appliances. Just an example though last week we had rented a beach house with a KitchenAid duel fuel range. The oven element was bad. Maintenance said they would order 1 but it takes a week or 2 to get. He said Whirlpool elements were available locally. That being said my last house had a 19 year old Whirlpool stove and refrigerator in it and never had 1 issue on either.
Sponsored

 
 







Top