What you pay for your vehicle

Logan_Flamion

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mit. Outlander Sport
I am a Sales Consultant at a Ford Lincoln dealer in Southern Indiana, and I am curious what others are paying for their vehicles. I am hearing crazy stories of dealer mark ups, and it is wild. I know for us, we sell our new vehicles at DEALER INVOICE, so you are not even paying MSRP for a vehicle. I hate seeing people paying these mark ups. So, what are you payin????

I work at Ruxer Ford Lincoln in Jasper, IN for reference.
Sponsored

MR.Means

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I payed 28800 out the door after tax for a hybrid XLT with spray in bed liner co pilot and Tint

TK4261

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Here in Las Vegas, I am on a waiting list at 4 dealerships locally for a Lariat FWD 2.0 ecoboost and one of them (Gaudin Ford) said they will be charging 10k over invoice for any Mavericks if a customer cancels out of their order or for any the dealership might get in. They wont be getting my business.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not paying anything because not even scheduled much less delivered/bought!

Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a Sales Consultant at a Ford Lincoln dealer in Southern Indiana, and I am curious what others are paying for their vehicles. I am hearing crazy stories of dealer mark ups, and it is wild. I know for us, we sell our new vehicles at DEALER INVOICE, so you are not even paying MSRP for a vehicle. I hate seeing people paying these mark ups. So, what are you payin????

I work at Ruxer Ford Lincoln in Jasper, IN for reference.
Small world. I think my uncle Paul bought his truck from there recently, was thinking it was the owners truck.

OP
OP
Logan_Flamion

Logan_Flamion

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here in Las Vegas, I am on a waiting list at 4 dealerships locally for a Lariat FWD 2.0 ecoboost and one of them (Gaudin Ford) said they will be charging 10k over invoice for any Mavericks if a customer cancels out of their order or for any the dealership might get in. They wont be getting my business.
I know for us here, if there is someone that backs out of an order before it can be caneled, we will still sell that unit at invoice. It is wild that is happening. Seems like we are about the only dealer that remains fair to the customer. Wild.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MSRP

OP
OP
Logan_Flamion

Logan_Flamion

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I paid 200 under sticker. The salesman said "we can sell this all day for over sticker" Yes I know but will it be you that sells it?
Invoice on the Maverick is not that much under sticker, so that sounds about right. I know that here we could do the same thing.. but our owner and our sales team do not operate like that. We stay at invoice. It pays to treat all of your customers well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Logan_Flamion

Logan_Flamion

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small world. I think my uncle Paul bought his truck from there recently, was thinking it was the owners truck.
It is possible. This is a small world!! I know that there is a lot of people that know about Ruxer's because of the way that we operate and treat the customers! We make sure that we take care of all of our customers.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know for us here, if there is someone that backs out of an order before it can be caneled, we will still sell that unit at invoice. It is wild that is happening. Seems like we are about the only dealer that remains fair to the customer. Wild.
Logan, just curious—Are you selling more than you thought you would? Percentage of hybrids vs Ecoboost? Popular colors? Group breakdowns of buyers ? Thanks.

OP
OP
Logan_Flamion

Logan_Flamion

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Logan, just curious—Are you selling more than you thought you would? Percentage of hybrids vs Ecoboost? Popular colors? Group breakdowns of buyers ? Thanks.
Right now it seems to be a fair breakdown as far as engine, but Ford made it hard to tell that with the Hybrid being shut down so fast. Color, blue is the most popular for sure with all the customer that I speak with. Buyers, it seems that everyone is wanting them. From all age groups, and types of people. The average Joe wants them, and even farmers as a small cheap truck to have around the farm. Just all around, everyone is interested. (all from what I have been seeing, and from the people that I have spoken to)

OP
OP
Logan_Flamion

Logan_Flamion

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is wild. We would still sell at invoice, AND we DO NOT have any processing fees, or DOC fees like a lot of other dealerships out there.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am going to be paying 3% below invoice, but I very much appreciate that the OP's dealership is selling for a good value as well.
Sponsored