First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
30.5" max is due to the rear wheel wells intruding into the passenger cabin. That's not an issue with the Maverick.
Sponsored

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
30.5" max is due to the rear wheel wells intruding into the passenger cabin. That's not an issue with the Maverick.
Looking again, I’ve found lots of people fit 245/75R17 on Bronco sport stock with no issues. I also found one guy who put 245/70r17s on but it rubbed a pinch weld in the rear of the front wheel well that he had to trim. I have not been able to locate the quote to the Ford engineer about the 30.5” tire.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking again, I’ve found lots of people fit 245/75R17 on Bronco sport stock with no issues. I also found one guy who put 245/70r17s on but it rubbed a pinch weld in the rear of the front wheel well that he had to trim. I have not been able to locate the quote to the Ford engineer about the 30.5” tire.
It was here.
This is also a cool link.

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
So the FX4 pack gets the falkens? What is the aggressive tire option that is a 235 then? I wasn’t able to add that to my order without paying extra for a different wheelset.

Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No it turns out they get the 225 Pirellis. Ok but nowhere near as aggressive.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like it's been a bit of a moving target for the OEM tires in the hybrid too, but hopefully we'll get the final final knowledge soon.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No it turns out they get the 225 Pirellis. Ok but nowhere near as aggressive.
I wonder how those ride/handle on normal paved roads? I'm buying this vehicle for multiple reasons, but 1 being (theoretically) better ride on pavement then current Ranger and other body on frame trucks. Mine won't really be off-roaded except for dirt parking lots or campground roads in good weather. Once weather gets bad, the Grand Cherokee becomes daily driver again.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder how those ride/handle on normal paved roads? I'm buying this vehicle for multiple reasons, but 1 being (theoretically) better ride on pavement then current Ranger and other body on frame trucks. Mine won't really be off-roaded except for dirt parking lots or campground roads in good weather. Once weather gets bad, the Grand Cherokee becomes daily driver again.
This is my one all purpose throw at all shit vehicle so I'll probably get the Falkens as they're winter rated unless I find an aggressive pure winter tire.

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Many will think I am crazy, but I plan on replacing the Primacy tires as soon as I can with CrossClimate 2. Taking new tires off a truck definitely seems wasteful to me, but this will be my first brand new vehicle so I feel like splurging, and they seem like a fantastic tire performance wise......plus I love the look of the tread.
Sponsored