Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotmail.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford F150Custom , put a Mustang 302 engine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is seabee67 again i just got word my 2022 maverick is now a 2023 year. Now my date is Jan 9th! I hope they don't take off the accessories i put on the orders ? I've been on the phone with my dealer, He would have to get back with me so he can see what's going on!!! Ford said they was out of transmissions for the hybrid! Well this is seabee67 off again Good luck with all you hybrid owners
Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is seabee67 again i just got word my 2022 maverick is now a 2023 year. Now my date is Jan 9th! I hope they don't take off the accessories i put on the orders ? I've been on the phone with my dealer, He would have to get back with me so he can see what's going on!!! Ford said they was out of transmissions for the hybrid! Well this is seabee67 off again Good luck with all you hybrid owners
Looks like you have some reading to do! Here are some threads on the topic.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...heduled-order-cancellation-information.22268/
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...out-2022-ford-maverick-canceled-orders.22862/
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...2s-how-to-confirm-with-dealer-salesman.22938/

TrayBHM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion SE, 2008 Nissan Frontier LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last week I sent my dealer the information I got from this forum. They kept saying that my Dec 19th build date would still be a 2022 since I had a VIN. But they were going to talk to their Zone manager I assume. Last night I got call from sales manager and then the GM at Stivers (former client). He said I was right (lol) and that my actual build date is January 9th. Just curious if there are any 2023 Hybrids being built before mine? I think some Ecoboosts will be. If they're building 2023 hybrid orders before the 2022 that is screwed up.

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last week I sent my dealer the information I got from this forum. They kept saying that my Dec 19th build date would still be a 2022 since I had a VIN. But they were going to talk to their Zone manager I assume. Last night I got call from sales manager and then the GM at Stivers (former client). He said I was right (lol) and that my actual build date is January 9th. Just curious if there are any 2023 Hybrids being built before mine? I think some Ecoboosts will be. If they're building 2023 hybrid orders before the 2022 that is screwed up.
We don't know for sure if they'll be built on time but there are many '23 hybrids scheduled for December build weeks.

TrayBHM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We don't know for sure if they'll be built on time but there are many '23 hybrids scheduled for December build weeks.
Well that's a true statement of actual build dates for 2023 lol but don't know why they're even scheduled before any 2022 hybrids... I will wait but doubt I will ever deal with Ford again after all this.

Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that's a true statement of actual build dates for 2023 lol but don't know why they're even scheduled before any 2022 hybrids... I will wait but doubt I will ever deal with Ford again after all this.
Your '22 hybrid, like mine, will no longer be a '22 soon (Sorry if this is redundant information).
The January build date is a placeholder to keep it from being confused with '23 builds happening in December - your (now) '23 build should be in the Ford systems soon then you can make changes if needed and confirm the new build. Once confirmed the dealer should set your priority then Ford will change it again, then you should be scheduled for your real build week sometime after.

Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly. My confidence in Ford is also waning, but my mistake for ordering during a global shortage of cars.

TrayBHM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your '22 hybrid, like mine, will no longer be a '22 soon (Sorry if this is redundant information).
The January build date is a placeholder to keep it from being confused with '23 builds happening in December - your (now) '23 build should be in the Ford systems soon then you can make changes if needed and confirm the new build. Once confirmed the dealer should set your priority then Ford will change it again, then you should be scheduled for your real build week sometime after.

Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly. My confidence in Ford is also waning, but my mistake for ordering during a global shortage of cars.
Yea, I get mine will now be a 2023. But are you saying the Jan 9th is just a place holder and could be actually built in Dec? That would be good if true. Thanks for your input and realize you're in the same boat as me and many others.

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea, I get mine will now be a 2023. But are you saying the Jan 9th is just a place holder and could be actually built in Dec? That would be good if true. Thanks for your input and realize you're in the same boat as me and many others.
Yes the Jan 9th date is a placeholder, and I believe it's a slim possibility of a December build week. We'll have to see how the process shakes out over the next few weeks and whatever the new memo supposedly coming out today contains.

TrayBHM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes the Jan 9th date is a placeholder, and I believe it's a slim possibility of a December build week. We'll have to see how the process shakes out over the next few weeks and whatever the new memo supposedly coming out today contains.
Awesome - thanks for information!!!
Sponsored