Sponsored

Walked into the dealership with no intention of buying a Maverick, walked out with one.

Kriston

First Name
Kriston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I bought this Maverick a week ago under MSRP (Ford Employee). So far I've loved it. Engine has plenty of power, transmission shifts good and the ride is GREAT. Driven around 250 miles at this time and will be putting on another 700 this weekend on a small road trip.

I do have some plans for this truck. Truck is getting lifted with some bigger tires. I really like the 17" "unique" wheel, so theyre going to stay on for now. Tune is coming next, with a cold air intake and a catch can. Down the road once warranty is up I will likely go full bolt on aswell. Including, catted downpipe, intercooler, methanol injection, and a bigger turbo.

Wondering what everyone else's plans are for their Mavericks?

Ford Maverick Walked into the dealership with no intention of buying a Maverick, walked out with one. 5avxpkwylfw71
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
@Kriston WELCOME to the forum.

Nice looking truck with big plans.

Me, I'm going to do the same as you with my Hybrid if I ever get it. Hahaha, I don't think I'll be able to any of that except change the wheels. Thats my BIG plans.

OP
OP
Kriston

Kriston

First Name
Kriston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
@Kriston WELCOME to the forum.

Nice looking truck with big plans.

Me, I'm going to do the same as you with my Hybrid if I ever get it. Hahaha, I don't think I'll be able to any of that except change the wheels. Thats my BIG plans.
Plans are plans! Hope you enjoy it when you get it man!

fbov

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Hybrid
... Truck is getting lifted with some bigger tires. I really like the 17" "unique" wheel, so theyre going to stay on for now. ...
Just a thought... put some winter tires on the 17's and get new wheels/tires as a matched pair, so you maximize the larger tires' capability. You do live in Colorado, and AT tires are not the same as snow tires.
Sponsored