Sponsored

Am I the first one to have a maverick with no warranty, due to miles?

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's interesting a "top trim" speedo only has MPH and no KMH "dual" gauge. Did you get to specify which? I guess no resale value in Canada.

Also weird Ford would want the headache of stocking two kinds.

XLT
Ford Maverick Am I the first one to have a maverick with no warranty, due to miles? 94762F13-F0C0-4E11-94F1-8EF747AC2C8F

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's interesting a "top trim" speedo only has MPH and no KMH "dual" gauge. Did you get to specify which? I guess no resale value in Canada.

Also weird Ford would want the headache of stocking two kinds.

XLT

94762F13-F0C0-4E11-94F1-8EF747AC2C8F.jpeg
I just checked and even my XL has the dual speedometer. Maybe it has to do with the 6" center information screen?

Sponsored

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just checked and even my XL has the dual speedometer. Maybe it has to do with the 6" center information screen?
But you checked because it's so subtle you couldn't remember. I bet 99% of the people with MPH only don't notice either. It does not really matter. Just interesting.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everything is holding up great. I have 3 kids and it's pretty much new. The active x interior cleans really easily.
How do 3 kids fit in the rear?

Totally Pitted

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How are folks getting 30 plus MPG with the ecoboost? I have an XLT EcoBoost FX4 with the tow package and only get 21 at Max. Does the tow package really suck that much gas? I do have a bit of a Leadfoot but 10 miles per gallon difference seems like a lot.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How are folks getting 30 plus MPG with the ecoboost? I have an XLT EcoBoost FX4 with the tow package and only get 21 at Max. Does the tow package really suck that much gas? I do have a bit of a Leadfoot but 10 miles per gallon difference seems like a lot.
change in final drive gearing for tow package listed to cause -1 MPG. FX4 with taller stance, bigger tires (more wind resistance) is likely a culprit and living in congested SD means a LOT of time wasted in traffic killing mileage. CA special gas requirements also account for less MPG at least part of the year. Lived there, done that. Check your tire pressure...?

Sponsored

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an AWD without FX4 or Tow. I'm averaging 29.2. I do put it into ECO mode every startup, not for the economy, but because it seems to hunt gears less (standard mode programming drives me batty in town). I regularly drive a trip that's 25 miles highway at 70 MPH, one mile city, one mile rural with a steep climb up my mountain driveway. Average driving habits.

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is anything wearing down fast or have you had any problems?

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP, are you trying to hit a million miles or something?

A friend of mine who owns a 2018 Honda Accord that he bought new has somewhere north of 300,000 miles, and he just enjoys driving, outside of the average work commute errands that most people have.

He's on his second engine and CVT transmission.

Sirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XL Hybrid, '05 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought the truck the day before Halloween last year. I totaled my Focus ST 5 days prior.

I travel for work and this year has been a lot of driving my own truck because finding a week long rental car on short notice. I also fly and park my truck for a week or two at a time.
Holy cow!
I hope your employer reimburses you for miles 😯

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If my 2014 Fusion hybrid offers any clues, it still delivers well over 40 mpg at 111k miles.
The hybrid should be the more reliable powertrain over the very long term. No surprises here.
Sponsored