First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting concept that I've never seen before. From the pictures it seems to be an easy way to access your bed toolbox without climbing into the cab. Just some of my thoughts:
  • Would the rails take up too much space in an already small bed?
  • How difficult is it going to be to have full access to a toolbox in the lower maverick bed?
Just some considerations.

OP
OP
MDRN

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting concept that I've never seen before. From the pictures it seems to be an easy way to access your bed toolbox without climbing into the cab. Just some of my thoughts:
  • Would the rails take up too much space in an already small bed?
  • How difficult is it going to be to have full access to a toolbox in the lower maverick bed?
These are my main thoughts as well. The thing that seems to be universal is that all of these only work with a specific tonneau system. There's another less complicated option here:

https://rollnlock.com/cargo-manager/2022/ford/maverick

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look into the Decked stuff
I emailed Decked in early November, they said they have no plans to do a package for the Maverick. I assume it's because the bed is so small, but who am I to say.

OP
OP
MDRN

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed Decked in early November, they said they have no plans to do a package for the Maverick. I assume it's because the bed is so small, but who am I to say.
So I got the following reply from Unruli:

Good morning Michael,

Thank you for your interest in Unruli!

We are in the middle of finalizing several truck models at this time. Models such as the Ford Maverick are being evaluated by our engineering department for re-tooling and manufacturing. We do not currently have an estimated completion date.
Sponsored