First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, my Maverick is listed on United Transportation's app and it's going to Mahwah Ford. Since it just arrived this morning, it's status is listed as "inactive" since it hasn't been unloaded yet.
Hopefully you have more luck than me and another user who had theirs cancelled and no idea what is going on with our truck now.
Sponsored

campjake

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Rav 4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine shows OnHold now. Itā€™d be nice to be given a heads up from somebody about whatā€™s going on. This damn thing started ā€˜in productionā€™ 3 months ago. How bad is the quality on this truck going to be after all this?
Yes, mine is on hold as well. Anyone have any idea what this means?

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, mine is on hold as well. Anyone have any idea what this means?
Mine still shows cancelled. I canā€™t get any answers. If itā€™s not delivered by itā€™s scheduled delivery week next week Iā€™m probably trying to get another vehicle.

campjake

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Rav 4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine still shows cancelled. I canā€™t get any answers. If itā€™s not delivered by itā€™s scheduled delivery week next week Iā€™m probably trying to get another vehicle.
Yeah, I understand that. Been waiting a long time now. I'm in a pickle because I'm driving an old borrowed beater (transmission went out on old car), so I need this truck like NOW. Delivery date is tomorrow for me.

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I understand that. Been waiting a long time now. I'm in a pickle because I'm driving an old borrowed beater (transmission went out on old car), so I need this truck like NOW. Delivery date is tomorrow for me.
Today is exactly 7 months from my confirmed order date. Itā€™s ridiculous.

Sponsored

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
You are signed up for the notification system designed for dealerships. Once you are signed onto that system you get all the notifications sent to the dealership. I learned from United that my hold had been lifted before my dealership notified me. I also was informed that the truck had been delivered before my salesperson knew it. In my case their system was 100% accurate and worked in real time.
Where do I sign up for the dealership notifications?

campjake

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Rav 4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today is exactly 7 months from my confirmed order date. Itā€™s ridiculous.
I called United Road. He said that he doesn't know why my vehicle is on hold, but he said it usually has to do with the fact that there was an issue with it. He said like a dead battery or something. He told me he'd look into it more and call me back. What seems very odd to me is that I could find three other vehicles that are set to go the same dealer (I looked up VINs from dealer website) that are also on hold, and they weren't just Mavericks. Doesn't add up to me. I'll let you know if I hear anything back. Might be worth giving United Road a call.

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called United Road. He said that he doesn't know why my vehicle is on hold, but he said it usually has to do with the fact that there was an issue with it. He said like a dead battery or something. He told me he'd look into it more and call me back. What seems very odd to me is that I could find three other vehicles that are set to go the same dealer (I looked up VINs from dealer website) that are also on hold, and they weren't just Mavericks. Doesn't add up to me. I'll let you know if I hear anything back. Might be worth giving United Road a call.
I gave them a call and they had no idea why my order was cancelled lol

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜51 Dodge M37, ā€˜14 VW JettaTDI, ā€˜22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnā€™t know we could call United Road?

Mine has been sitting in Wilmington, DE for a month now. My dealer has been getting deliveries from the Twin Oaks, PA but nothing from Delaware.

Wonder if a phone call to United Road would shed some light?

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully you have more luck than me and another user who had theirs cancelled and no idea what is going on with our truck now.
Nope, no luck with mine either. As of this past Wednesday 01/19, my Maverick status went from "Inactive" to "Cancelled" and has now just been sitting in the Newark auto port (which is only 36 miles away from my dealer) since it originally arrived last Monday 01/17. The ETA date on the Ford tracking site also changed from the original 01/15 to 02/06.

My sales rep stated that he has a Mach-E that is in the Delaware auto port that has also been just sitting for almost three weeks now and he can't get any answers as to why. I checked with the United app and the dealership has some other Mavericks, Explorers, Bronco Sports, and Escapes scheduled for delivery - just not mine. Have no clue who schedules what gets delivered or when and can't get any answers either. :cry::confused::mad:(n)

Sponsored
OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope, no luck with mine either. As of this past Wednesday 01/19, my Maverick status went from "Inactive" to "Cancelled" and has now just been sitting in the Newark auto port (which is only 36 miles away from my dealer) since it originally arrived last Monday 01/17. The ETA date on the Ford tracking site also changed from the original 01/15 to 02/06.

My sales rep stated that he has a Mach-E that is in the Delaware auto port that has also been just sitting for almost three weeks now and he can't get any answers as to why. I checked with the United app and the dealership has some other Mavericks, Explorers, Bronco Sports, and Escapes scheduled for delivery - just not mine. Have no clue who schedules what gets delivered or when and can't get any answers either. :cry::confused::mad:(n)
Mine was delivered yesterday by another company :) yours will be soon!

Ford Maverick United Transportation Cancellation 02554D50-A88D-47BF-A23A-98FF7AC77438

Ford Maverick United Transportation Cancellation DA287FDE-A94F-49CC-ACD2-566BA75B174E

Ford Maverick United Transportation Cancellation 415BDAB4-1557-4418-9F2B-5F4F5ADE2F84

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

02554D50-A88D-47BF-A23A-98FF7AC77438.jpeg

DA287FDE-A94F-49CC-ACD2-566BA75B174E.jpeg

415BDAB4-1557-4418-9F2B-5F4F5ADE2F84.jpeg
Congrats! Looking great. Glad that you finally got your new ride. :D (y)šŸ˜

My only issue is that right now we are down to just one vehicle since we got rid of the Escape while we were still able to make some money off of it. The used car prices are starting to drop and we got $1,500 less now from Carvana (and others) than we were offered back at the end of December when the Maverick was first supposed to arrive before being on Chip Hold Status.

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wife was on her way to work early this morning (6am) and was passing the dealership and noticed a car carrier sitting out in front with a Velocity Blue Maverick still on it. I called my salesperson when they opened and asked him if that was my Maverick that was being delivered. He went and checked and said that yes it was and that even he didn't know that it had arrived until I told him. It came by another carrier, other than United, just as yours did. So we will be finally picking up our new ride this Thursday afternoon. Total time from order date to final delivery is 7-1/2 months.

šŸ˜ :giggle: šŸ¤— šŸ„³ šŸ˜
Sponsored