dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone been able to sue this vehicle tracker? I see it being mentioned on other forums. I can't figure out how to register my email to get access.
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
So the search button was stuck for me. Turned off the shield on my browser, refreshed, and a captcha came up. So i entered vin again hit captcha and hit search and my maverick came up. Hope this helps.

It doesnt give me any info other than where its going and the load number. I see in the fine print you can register an email to get delivery receipts via email. But not sure where you register your email.

I realized after typing all that i didnt answer your question. I did look on another board and saw this.

"FYI once it's delivered the dealer/ destination in blue becomes a hyper link and takes you to the signed delivery receipt. I checked another vin that I knew came from the same place"

Upon further searching, it looks like you need to go grab a vin off a car already at your dealer, load that vin in, then you can sign up for delivery receipts for that dealer. So basically every time they get a delivery it will notify you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chicago Mike

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL..it was supposed to be use.

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
go here https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
enter your vin and below it you should see a link to register
(NOTE: lots of folks cant see it if you are on a desktop browser, it actually works better on a mobile phone browser)
also it may take a few times of trying to register, i know it did for several people just keep at it and it will eventually let you know you successfully registered

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mods: This link should be in the tracking sticky!?!
Sponsored