First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve always thought spray wax/polishes to be the lazy/easy way to polish a car. Seeing as how I’m not 17 anymore however and I don’t have 3plus hours every weekend to do a full detail on my car anymore I decided to try out the turtle wax ceramic spray. I must say I am impressed and the hydrophobic beading was awesome. It ended up raining the night I detailed and the day after (go figure), but the water just basically sloshed off. Needless to say. I am a believer, and with it being so easy to apply i will definitely use again.

IMG_8951.jpeg

IMG_8950.jpeg

IMG_8954.jpeg

IMG_8953.jpeg
I use the Meguiar's version, works very well.
Sponsored

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As much as I'm addicted to trying out other brands, Turtle Wax stuff just keeps being the best bang for the buck. The To The Max liquid wax is the best in class imo. That stuff is incredible. Pricey but it lasts all year since I only clay bar and wax 3 or 4 times per. The rest of the time the after washes the ceramic spray that you used. Then the 3 in 1 detailer for anything else between times. Their polish/wax combos are also really good for amateurs even if you don't have a dual applicator. I used the ceramic one in the red bottle by hand this spring and it took out the vast majority of swirls and love marks.

James K

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve always thought spray wax/polishes to be the lazy/easy way to polish a car. Seeing as how I’m not 17 anymore however and I don’t have 3plus hours every weekend to do a full detail on my car anymore I decided to try out the turtle wax ceramic spray. I must say I am impressed and the hydrophobic beading was awesome. It ended up raining the night I detailed and the day after (go figure), but the water just basically sloshed off. Needless to say. I am a believer, and with it being so easy to apply i will definitely use again.

IMG_8951.jpeg

IMG_8950.jpeg

IMG_8954.jpeg

IMG_8953.jpeg
They also have a ceramic wash which I've found to keep it fresh

Old Fart

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT; 2016 Prius ECO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I opted for the dealers Resistall coating because they warranty the paint and interior for 7 years, it was done before I took delivery of the Maverick, I'd noticed chips in the paint on the initial inspection before I paid for it, so I'm praying that they will fix everything in a few years.

shadow76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing like a professional ceramic coating can do most come with 5 to 7 years of protection. Its the first thing I do to my vehicles after I drive em off lots.
IMG_20230713_192123232_HDR.jpg
and after rain
IMG_20230806_151922228_HDR.jpg
would definitely recommend this to anyone that like a clean looking vehicle.
Did you rims come orange trimmed from the factory? I'm seeing just one section colored orange rather than each one.

Sponsored

Dslaughterbeck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you rims come orange trimmed from the factory? I'm seeing just one section colored orange rather than each one.
Yeah those are stock Tremor rims

Bobkath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 roadster ,Highlander 24 pepper red hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If my truck already has wax on it, can I add the Turtle wax ceramic spray?
As an additional product for restoring and protecting the non painted plastic and vinyl surfaces like the black bumpers and trim on the Maverick, I found this Stoners Trim Shine works very well. It also hides or eliminates the minor scratches you may have on inside doors plastic.

Ford Maverick Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating- pretty impressive 20240214_110724

Ford Maverick Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating- pretty impressive 20240214_134014

Ford Maverick Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating- pretty impressive 20240214_134028
Sponsored