Sponsored

Tried to drop my spray in bedliner, but dealer checked and

Oaksplayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
said that my order had been accepted so they couldn't drop it. I got my email confirming my order around June 22nd.

Does my dealer just not know what they are doing? He said it didn't have a build date yet so not sure if they just didn't want to mess with it or they just don't know what they are doing, or both?
Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
said that my order had been accepted so they couldn't drop it. I got my email confirming my order around June 22nd.

Does my dealer just not know what they are doing? He said it didn't have a build date yet so not sure if they just didn't want to mess with it or they just don't know what they are doing, or both?
Ask your dealer if "the order been submitted ROVP and approved". I think it is locked at that point. But I could be mistaken.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yes your dealer does not know what they are doing.

On Fridays through Monday your Priority code will be in the 10-19 range which allows orders to be changed.

From Tuesdays through Thursday Ford may pull your priority code down to 2 for possible scheduling. If that is happening then yes they can't change your order while at priority code 2.

I would call them on a Monday and have try again when you will be back at 10-19 priority code.

Also ask them what they mean by "order had been accepted".

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
More information on doing exactly what you want to do -- drop the spray-in bedliner -- is available on this thread:

Making changes to your order AFTER you are already at Priority Code 02 | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info

By the way, I haven't heard the term "order has been accepted" used in this context.

If they just mean that your order has been put into the system (and you got a confirmation), then what they are saying about not being able to change is false.

If they mean your order has been previewed, it is still false. My order was previewed and I was changed to Priority Code 02 but I could still change it.

If they mean your order has been selected for scheduling, or scheduled, then it may be true.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid order wasn't placed until Oct. 25 so I'm not expecting to even get a VIN for a while. Would there be any advantage to dropping my SIBL at this point? Might that move me up in line that much?

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another member added an option when it went through his Maverick was re-priced to current pricing levels.

Make sure that will not happen to you.

I don't have the link to that thread maybe someone waaaay smarter than me can post it.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My hybrid order wasn't placed until Oct. 25 so I'm not expecting to even get a VIN for a while. Would there be any advantage to dropping my SIBL at this point? Might that move me up in line that much?
Yes, it will eliminate one of the more restrictive scheduling options.
Sponsored