Sponsored

Tremor Maverick XLT - does it have standard or 6.5 screen in the cluster?

AJFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 ford maverick tremor and 16 mustang gt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Xlt tremor standard or 6.5 screen cluster? 🤔
Sponsored

TxMaverick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
Undecided
….I’d assumed the larger screen -since the fx4 has it. Does anyone know when the review embargo is lifted?

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is a video on the tremor vs Tacoma thread. Someone pointed out it is most likely a new production model by date codes.

(I thought that video showed the screen towards the end. Nope, cuts off right below it.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AJFord

AJFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
….I’d assumed the larger screen -since the fx4 has it. Does anyone know when the review embargo is lifted?
Texas truck channel has the first xlt tremor but only shows the outside. More videos to come they said and the internet looks different what ford said. I hate ordering and going back and forth cause of lack of info from ford.. BE stupid not to have the 6.5 in the tremor cause I would have order the fx4 package then.. but we will see.. the ranger xlt tremor comes with way more stuff then the maverick... just wanted to see if anyone seen one yet .

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the XLT doesn't but the Lariat does. Just one of the things to differentiate the Lariat.
BUT, the specs aren't specific on the XLT other than the fact that the XLT includes all the XL features plus some, they are specific on the XL (4.2") and the Lariat (6.5"). The Tremor package says it includes: "Off-road screen in instrument cluster".

Sponsored

OP
OP
AJFord

AJFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the XLT doesn't but the Lariat does. Just one of the things to differentiate the Lariat.
BUT, the specs aren't specific on the XLT other than the fact that the XLT includes all the XL features plus some, they are specific on the XL (4.2") and the Lariat (6.5"). The Tremor package says it includes: "Off-road screen in instrument cluster".
Yes saw that but what does that mean? Off road screen it said that on the fx4 and lariat. So it's just over price XL which would be stupid... but going to keep my eye on "Texas truck channel " to post the full video.. that are the first with a xlt tremor...

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes saw that but what does that mean? Off road screen it said that on the fx4 and lariat. So it's just over price XL which would be stupid... but going to keep my eye on "Texas truck channel " to post the full video.. that are the first with a xlt tremor...
I think it just means that the display has multiple "screens" that you switch to, one of those being dedicated to "off road". I would agree with others who say the Fx4 has the 6.5" screen and thus the Tremor should too. I hope it does. The specs are just not clear.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now that you mention it, I’m almost certain it does not. Kind of disappointed.

OP
OP
AJFord

AJFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would be super disappointed if the FX4 has the 6.5" screen and the Tremor does not especially seeing that FX4 is an $800 option.

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Right cause I would have order the fx4 lol
oh I wouldn’t go that far. Way way more interested in the rest of the package than just the screen. It might be an oversight so let’s wait and see.

OP
OP
AJFord

AJFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
oh I wouldn’t go that far. Way way more interested in the rest of the package than just the screen. It might be an oversight so let’s wait and see.
Keep your eye Texas truck channel on you tube going to have full video soon

OP
OP
AJFord

AJFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be super disappointed if the FX4 has the 6.5" screen and the Tremor does not especially seeing that FX4 is an $800 option.
What Iam saying 😆

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What Iam saying 😆
I mean I'd damn pay the $800 for the package just to get the screen - don't care that's the only thing I get from doubling the package.

I don't want to spend another $5k to get the Lariat with heated seats and a 6.5" screen.

But I agree with others that the Tremor XLT in fact, does not come with the 6.5" screen and that is another sack tap in a long line of Mav disappointment.

MavFromTheDead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It has the bigger screen. Yes the XLT too. It needs the bigger screen for the Off-road modes. If I end up being wrong, I'll come and eat my crow. Also if they change the seats AND screen from what was originally was implied, then I will strongly consider going FX4. Those are what made it a decent value for me.
Sponsored