nauticalx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've got a Maverick on the way to my dealer in Cleveland. What is the CSX train route to Cleveland?
It's currently at the "Gateway Yard Illinois." Which I understand is East St. Louis.
Has anyone tracked this route and know where the train heads from here and where the Maverick will likely get unloaded from the train and onto a truck? Thanks!
Sponsored

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My last train stop was Walbridge Ohio. I believe it went onto a truck after that and I wasn't able to track it any further. It went from Walbridge to Gillingham Ford in about 10 days.

OP
OP

nauticalx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My last train stop was Walbridge Ohio. I believe it went onto a truck after that and I wasn't able to track it any further. It went from Walbridge to Gillingham Ford in about 10 days.
Do you know where it went after east st Louis?

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you know where it went after east st Louis?
It went from Gateway Yard to Louisville, KY to Walbridge, OH. It took a few weeks to get it. I drove myself crazy trying to track it. LOL

OP
OP

nauticalx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It went from Gateway Yard to Louisville, KY to Walbridge, OH. It took a few weeks to get it. I drove myself crazy trying to track it. LOL
Interesting. I literally just called and now csx says something about it heading to Wayne Michigan from gateway yard.

Sponsored

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting. I literally just called and now csx says something about it heading to Wayne Michigan from gateway yard.
It might all depend on what other trucks are sharing the rail car with yours. Yours might not ever go to Walbridge at all. It's hard to say.

OP
OP

nauticalx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It might all depend on what other trucks are sharing the rail car with yours. Yours might not ever go to Walbridge at all. It's hard to say.
Agree. It's really interesting. Never thought logistics was l that important but it's really an art getting things to places they need to be. As we can see from how things are still messed up it's amazing how logistics used to get us things on time for stocks to be full at all times. Cool stuff.

Augie

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My car was delivered to Deleware, OH. The last stop on the train was Wayne, MI, then on a truck to the dealership.

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My car was delivered to Deleware, OH. The last stop on the train was Wayne, MI, then on a truck to the dealership.
How long did it take you to get yours from when it shipped? Mine shipped June 25 to Indiana

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long did it take you to get yours from when it shipped? Mine shipped June 25 to Indiana
Mine shipped June 18 to northern Indiana and is not here yet. Was told it's expected at my dealership July 17-23.

Sponsored

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Mine shipped June 18 to northern Indiana and is not here yet. Was told it's expected at my dealership July 17-23.
You’re very close to me so if you would update me when you get yours hoping mines shortly after then

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've got a Maverick on the way to my dealer in Cleveland. What is the CSX train route to Cleveland?
It's currently at the "Gateway Yard Illinois." Which I understand is East St. Louis.
Has anyone tracked this route and know where the train heads from here and where the Maverick will likely get unloaded from the train and onto a truck? Thanks!
Mine landed in the IL yard as well and then got put on a truck to NE Ohio. Found out it was at the train yard on June 3rd and picked it up from Montrose Ford on the 14th. Just depends on the trucks at this point. Good Luck!

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You’re very close to me so if you would update me when you get yours hoping mines shortly after then
Ford tracker updated this morning letting me know my truck made it to the dealership. 1 week earlier than expected

willows72

First Name
jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 kia sorento
How and where is the train car ID for tracking my Maverick

OP
OP

nauticalx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is at CSX Walbridge Ohio now. Needs to go to Cleveland but CSX tracking says the railcar is heading to Wayne, MI.

Wonder if they will unload the vehicle now or actually send the truck farther from its destination?
Sponsored