First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been tracking rail progress on my wife's XLT since it crossed the border about a week ago...it's currently in Carthage MO; thank you again for the folks who posted instructions for how to do that

wondering now if there are one or more standard locations where new Mavericks headed to Ohio typically get transferred from train to truck for the final leg of the journey
Sponsored

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been tracking rail progress on my wife's XLT since it crossed the border about a week ago...it's currently in Carthage MO; thank you again for the folks who posted instructions for how to do that

wondering now if there are one or more standard locations where new Mavericks headed to Ohio typically get transferred from train to truck for the final leg of the journey
I imagine it has a few more states to go by rail right? what is your ramp number on your window sticker? That will tell you at least the state of its final destination by train.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m in Ohio and mine ended up in Wayne, Michigan at the end of its rail journey. My maverick has been sitting there for a week now waiting for transportation to my dealership.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m in Ohio and mine ended up in Wayne, Michigan at the end of its rail journey. My maverick has been sitting there for a week now waiting for transportation to my dealership.
We were on the same rail car, Jordan. My truck is at the dealer (S.E. Michigan) getting final prep. It's been there for two days. I stopped by, this morning, and they let me take it for a spin. Yours should be heading to the dealer soon.(y)

OP
OP

Pappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I imagine it has a few more states to go by rail right? what is your ramp number on your window sticker? That will tell you at least the state of its final destination by train.
Good question, I only have the railcar#, which my salesman emailed me, still haven't seen the window sticker

Sponsored

OP
OP

Pappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info, we've been waiting 530+ days, so what's a few more weeks

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good question, I only have the railcar#, which my salesman emailed me, still haven't seen the window sticker
ah, I see. Forgive me if I missed a post of yours, but it sounds like you don't have access to the vehicle order tracking on fords site then to check the window sticker?

Its hard to say where yours might get off the train, since you are pretty central OH. I saw some other posts that had ramp code RB2M for PA, but their final destinations were closer to Warren/Lordstown/north east OH.

Can your dealer send you the window sticker?

OP
OP

Pappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ah, I see. Forgive me if I missed a post of yours, but it sounds like you don't have access to the vehicle order tracking on fords site then to check the window sticker?

Its hard to say where yours might get off the train, since you are pretty central OH. I saw some other posts that had ramp code RB2M for PA, but their final destinations were closer to Warren/Lordstown/north east OH.

Can your dealer send you the window sticker?
I was able to track my XL hybrid, but have not been able to do that for my wife’s truck, at this point I’m happy to wait but we are planning a trip out west and I’d rather put the miles on her vehicle 👺
Sponsored