Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I never said that Ford was no longer taking Hybrid orders. As a matter of fact, the dealer wants me to put in my order ASAP. However, he says it willbe one of the first orders rolled over for next year production. I think this aligns fairly well with what some other posters have said about their recent orders: (that they wouldn’t be produced before next summer).
I meant 2022 hybrid orders. While it wouldn't surprise me to see some of the latest orders get bumped to MY 23 next summer, you are the only example I've seen of a customer being told up front their order will roll over to the next model year.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Kentucky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I meant 2022 hybrid orders. While it wouldn't surprise me to see some of the latest orders get bumped to MY 23 next summer, you are the only example I've seen of a customer being told up front their order will roll over to the next model year.
interesting. Who knows? I hope you’re right and some of these late orders do get produced this year! From reading the posts about the bed liner issues, I may wait anyhow until they can get control of their production issues!

good luck to all who’ve ordered recently!

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
According to the press release ford put out where they said they would cut off orders, it makes no sense that they would bump any order they are currently taking to the 23 MY. That's the whole point of cutting off orders, meaning all allotted MY22 are accounted for. They would then cut off orders allowing them time for production. They would then start orders over the summer for MY23 while finishing off the last of the production for MY22 and then have a seemless transition in production over to MY23 with no scheduled down time.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Salesperson today confirmed the hybrid orders are now closed. He also said Ford is about to close orders of the ecoboost soon. Not sure how accurate that statement was.

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Hoping @fordvideoguy can chime in for the details on this development....

otter101

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT Lux, Nissan, Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey PapaDave, what dealer was that in Seattle? We ordered our 22 hybrid XLT Lux package from Skagit ford on Saturday. We received the confirmation email from ford shortly after. Our only hang up is no heated steering wheel and the drop in liner. The other concern we have is there was no package price adjustment for the drop in and heated steering wheel. Both of those would worth a few hundred at least.
Sponsored

Attachments