Sponsored

Time to ship (via rail) from Hermosillo to Calgary?

TravellingGuy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all!

I ordered an XLT Hybrid back in Oct. My sales person has been good at keeping me updated, letting me know in when it got a manufacture week (and then day, mid Feb.), and gave me the VIN.

Using the information here (https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/), I've been able to get my window sticker and confirm that the modules have actually been turned on at the factory! Woohoo!

Ford Maverick Time to ship (via rail) from Hermosillo to Calgary? 1645473761631

My window sticker has a date of "02 11 22", which I understand is the date it went from "in processing" to "in production", and the "02/20/2022" could either be the manufacture complete date or the shipping date (that date apparently changes, depending on where in the process the order is).

Anyway, I'm thinking it's the shipping date, and it's already on a train coming up by rail. Anyone know how long that usually takes? I'm super excited to get it!
Sponsored

Sagara

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The number in the box does mean it's in production, the blend date, painting of the body. As far as I understand.

The second number, however, means when the sticker was last updated. My window sticker shows 02/21/2022. Delivered to the dealership on 02/18/2022.

Tracking is scarce and you will need to go through the dealer/salesperson for updates. The Canadian tracking website doesn't work after the initial two days of the separation of US & Canadian orders/VINs.

Takes about 2-4 weeks to get to Canada. The vehicle travels by rail to the nearest Autoport. In my case it was a CN Autoport and loaded onto a autorack to be dropped at the dealer.

For reference.
XLT EcoBoost 2.0L. Copilot360. XLT Luxury. 4K Tow.
Order11/01/2021
Production01/24/2022
Built01/26/2022
Shipped01/29-30/2022
Delivery02/18/2022, ETA 03/09/22

akirk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Quad Cab, XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav got delivered yesterday to my dealership in Ontario. It was shipped Jan 26 so it was just a little over 4 weeks to get to Ontario.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mind saying your dealer? Or DM'ing me if you don't want to say here. I am in Calgary as well

Van_Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
The number in the box does mean it's in production, the blend date, painting of the body. As far as I understand.

The second number, however, means when the sticker was last updated. My window sticker shows 02/21/2022. Delivered to the dealership on 02/18/2022.

Tracking is scarce and you will need to go through the dealer/salesperson for updates. The Canadian tracking website doesn't work after the initial two days of the separation of US & Canadian orders/VINs.

Takes about 2-4 weeks to get to Canada. The vehicle travels by rail to the nearest Autoport. In my case it was a CN Autoport and loaded onto a autorack to be dropped at the dealer.

For reference.
XLT EcoBoost 2.0L. Copilot360. XLT Luxury. 4K Tow.
Order11/01/2021
Production01/24/2022
Built01/26/2022
Shipped01/29-30/2022
Delivery02/18/2022, ETA 03/09/22
Same here.. would you mind DM’ing your dealer? I’m in the Calgary area as well. Would like to get your experience.

congrats on the build and new truck btw!

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sagara

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
damn……. Lol
Asking for TravellingGuy or me, I'm one province over. lol

By the way, the Canadian Order Tracking is working again. Ford Canada Order Tracking

Do not bookmark the page with your VIN, it will bug out and kick you back to the (never ending) input your order number and VIN (works after a day or two). You have to start fresh from the order tracking and enter your information (autofill works).

Last edited:
OP
OP

TravellingGuy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Asking for TravellingGuy or me, I'm one province over. lol

By the way, the Canadian Order Tracking is working again. Ford Canada Order Tracking

Do not bookmark the page with your VIN, it will bug out and kick you back to the (never ending) input your order number and VIN (works after a day or two). You have to start fresh from the order tracking and enter your information (autofill works).
Ya, I just used this to find the status of my order. Mine has indeed been shipped, with an expected arrival date of March 20-26. It had a build date of Feb 23, so about a month to ship. Woohoo. Pretty soon I'll get to do truck stuff!

Sponsored

Sagara

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ya, I just used this to find the status of my order. Mine has indeed been shipped, with an expected arrival date of March 20-26. It had a build date of Feb 23, so about a month to ship. Woohoo. Pretty soon I'll get to do truck stuff!
Might come earlier, mine was roughly two weeks early. PDI will take half a day or so at the dealer.

Bn1970

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-2L/250hp, Honda-1.5L/190hp, Mazda-1.6L/270hp.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4-5 weeks from build date to delivery. dealer in Hamilton. it was incoming dealer stock, purchased oct 1, delivered nov 5.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav got delivered yesterday to my dealership in Ontario. It was shipped Jan 26 so it was just a little over 4 weeks to get to Ontario.
Hi, can you tell me when you ordered to get a sense of timing? Did you order hybrid or gas engine? You must be so excited to get it!

akirk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Quad Cab, XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi, can you tell me when you ordered to get a sense of timing? Did you order hybrid or gas engine? You must be so excited to get it!
I am very excited! I ended up picking it up last saturday but then got COVID so wasn't able to take it for a drive other then drive home from the dealership.
I order August 23rd 2021 and it is an EcoBoost XLT Maverick gas engine. In Cactus grey with tonneau cover, spray in liner, mud flaps (dealer installed) and hood decal (dealer installed). Pictures to come when it finally stops snowing here in Southern Ontario!

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am very excited! I ended up picking it up last saturday but then got COVID so wasn't able to take it for a drive other then drive home from the dealership.
I order August 23rd 2021 and it is an EcoBoost XLT Maverick gas engine. In Cactus grey with tonneau cover, spray in liner, mud flaps (dealer installed) and hood decal (dealer installed). Pictures to come when it finally stops snowing here in Southern Ontario!
Hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy it!

So it took about 7 months from ordering to receiving even with the constraints on tonneau cover and spray in bed liner.

So once 2023 orders open in August, it’ll likely be 7-8 months from August?!
Sponsored