Sponsored

There is Hope! My Maverick Came Early (Sort of)

ShakeyRay

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 22 /// Volvo S40
Long story short, I ordered my Maverick ( XLT Hybrid) last September and have been constantly awaiting it's arrival. Every month it seemed I was getting notifications that it's build date was getting pushed back. 2 Days ago I checked and it said my Maverick was scheduled to get here in November. But yesterday I got a call from my Dealership saying it arrived. Even the dealer was in shock because it arrived just now. I know it's not like it came " early " but it was still a couple months earlier than what I thought, after being pushed back god knows however many times. I still had to wait a year but I am forever thankful for this surprise. To be honest I'm still in shock because I wasn't expecting it yet but hey! Who knows if your Maverick will come early too! Stay positive!
Sponsored

Greg_in_GA

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
Undecided
Before you get to excited be sure to check to see if it under the airbag recall. If it is then they cannot let you have it until they get the parts and do the recall which could be a long time.

OP
OP

ShakeyRay

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 22 /// Volvo S40
Before you get to excited be sure to check to see if it under the airbag recall. If it is then they cannot let you have it until they get the parts and do the recall which could be a long time.
I just drove it home! hopefully I'm all good then haha

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Share some pics! Huge congrats to you!

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lucky man. Been sitting in Mexico at Ramp 5S Cuidad Industri since 8/27 with no updates or movement.
Sponsored