Test Drove a Bronco Sport Today

rtcraft89

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-500
I’d heavily encourage you to go take one for a drive and have a look.

Ive been in contact with a local dealer the past couple months who knows I’m interested in the Maverick. They finally got a BS on the lot so I went out there this morning.

All I have to say is WOW. This just confirms my want/need for the Maverick if all/most of the interior are the same. I drove an Outer Banks which is fairly high in the trim level and was blown away.

Tons of space in the cab and the second row is larger than any midsize trucks I’ve been in. I can’t explain how blown away I was.

Do yourself a favor and go take a look at one and drive one if possible. I think it’ll confirm your choice as well.
Sponsored

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got a phone call/voice mail from Ford Dealer -- supposedly Wifey's Bronco Sport Badlands is in route, scheduled for arrival very soon. Seems he took notes because I had told him (back on August 13th order date) that the vehicle needs to be in my driveway by/on Wifey's birthday (next week)...

I don't know about any of you others, but I should be content that Wifey only wants a $35K Bronco Sport, in lieu of wanting a Benz/BMW/Lexus...

MikeBstreet21

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the 2021 Bronco Sport big bends. love it but am going to trade it in for the maverick xlt with the luxury package, got to test drive the maverick this morning was the xl eco sport model Much roomier then the bronco and really liked the interior, nice ride, I ordered in early august, the hybrid cant wait for it to arrive but I guess I have to!

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was a bit hesitant to order a Maverick without test drive, but watched all the videos back in 2021/2022. It's been a great vehicle for almost a year now! My salesman bought a (regular) Bronco and was jealous of the gas mileage we've been getting. ;)

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Test Drove a Bronco Sport Today no-officespace

I have no desire for an SUV and I think they are ugly. The more "off road" ones are okay but still not something I'd ever pay $45k+ for. Honestly, every time I see one I just think "ex jeep owner? Yea... ex jeep owner." and borderline associate the compensation levels with giant trucks when they don't need it. Sorry, not sorry.
Sponsored