Sponsored

Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals?

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hear ya. I keep telling people how great these ones are on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/224651286517

I wish I made cut off his sales for referring them but we order from them like everyone else and apply on a few friends and customers Mavericks and everyone is very happy. They come super quick too.

Untitle11111.jpg
I bought the overlays from that seller. They were great quality. I originally went with gloss black and red and decided I wanted matte black and velocity blue, so I ordered another set.
Sponsored

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Hey Guys, I asked that seller for a discount coupon for our forum and he gave me one. A little late for some but if you were on the fence here is your chance. There is an expiry date on it but its 15% off which is great. Specific for the forum.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the raised ones from Etsy that everyone is raving about. I think I am the only one who isn't thrilled with them. The letters don't fill the entire indentation. I had a couple different ones on my F-150 and the entire letter is filled. It looks better and make it much easier to install. These are OK, but I will replace them when something better comes along. The best ones I had on my F-150 were from Tuffskinz. I emailed them and they are waiting to get a Maverick to measure against. They are also officially licensed by Ford, so there will need to go through the approval process.
20211124_191608897_iOS.jpg
I messaged the seller of these. He is in the next town from me and supposed to come over and take measurements tomorrow and make me a new set.

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Makes you wonder at how he guessed at the last template. Haha You’d think it woulda been tested before sold.

Sponsored

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Makes you wonder at how he guessed at the last template. Haha You’d think it woulda been tested before sold.
My thoughts exactly. He told me he went to a local dealer last week, but they didn't have a Maverick.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the guy came by on Friday and took some measurements. He came back on Sunday to test fit. They look much better, but he is going to make some more adjustments. He said he used the Ford (Putco) OEM letters to measure off of originally. He also took some measurements for other decals he will be making and said I can have anything I want for free. I am not sure if I want to put anything on except maybe a hood graphic.

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hear ya. I keep telling people how great these ones are on ebay.

I wish I made cut off his sales for referring them but we order from them like everyone else and apply on a few friends and customers Mavericks and everyone is very happy. They come super quick too.

Untitle11111.jpg
Are those the reflective black? They look pretty sharp.

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Are those the reflective black? They look pretty sharp.
I hear ya. He's doing well and people are liking his product which is a good thing for all of us too.

Sponsored

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
So the guy came by on Friday and took some measurements. He came back on Sunday to test fit. They look much better, but he is going to make some more adjustments. He said he used the Ford (Putco) OEM letters to measure off of originally. He also took some measurements for other decals he will be making and said I can have anything I want for free. I am not sure if I want to put anything on except maybe a hood graphic.
Any update on these? Do you have pictures of the revised version? Also, do you have a link to the actual Etsy one's you bought or know the name of the seller, there's quite a few raised styles on there now. Thanks

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any update on these? Do you have pictures of the revised version? Also, do you have a link to the actual Etsy one's you bought or know the name of the seller, there's quite a few raised styles on there now. Thanks
I haven't heard from him about version 3, but this is the second revision, which is pretty good. My truck is in the picture on the listing. He made them in matte at my request.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1116365610/raised-tailgate-decals-stickers-insert

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O

fordny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
So I bought the polished stainless steel lettering from ford.

Instructions say temp should be 60(fahrenheit). My delivery will be in January temp in my garage will be at best 45...Can I still install and not worry?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I bought the polished stainless steel lettering from ford.

Instructions say temp should be 60(fahrenheit). My delivery will be in January temp in my garage will be at best 45...Can I still install and not worry?
They need the warmth for the adhesive to work. Don’t push it if you want them to stay on.
Sponsored