Sponsored

Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals?

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got these for $23 from eBay. I'm happy. Quick fix as I try out the style.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224651286517
12345.jpg
1234.jpg
Glad you put that link at the top I also ordered a set reflective black to go on a white XL . the main reason is so many people in Vegas get rear ended .So anything to help Well I got the Decals really fast now I have a set of Decals and a Truck thats in production .I can hardly wait to get my truck and apply the reflective decals ....Here is a photo with and without flash
Ford Maverick Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals? Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 5.13.57 PM

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine in the mail today and installed them and I am very happy with how they turned out. Daytime and nighttime pictures with the reflective black decals.

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg
Looks great if it stops just one person from rear ending you it's worth it

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Glad you put that link at the top I also ordered a set reflective black to go on a white XL . the main reason is so many people in Vegas get rear ended .So anything to help Well I got the Decals really fast now I have a set of Decals and a Truck thats in production .I can hardly wait to get my truck and apply the reflective decals ....Here is a photo with and without flash
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 5.13.57 PM.png
They look like high quality high viz material Looks good

Sponsored

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have any more pics of letters on a Velocity Blue? I havn't decided if I want to do reflective black, reflective white, or something else.

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It would be great if we could get some stencils or something so we can use something like 3M-Scotchline Vinyl to try out a few colors.

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i received my letters today form etsy.com they are the raised reflective gloss black with 3m tape they were 35.00 and looks really good. dont have my truck yet but i was inpressed with the quality

Sponsored

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the raised ones from Etsy that everyone is raving about. I think I am the only one who isn't thrilled with them. The letters don't fill the entire indentation. I had a couple different ones on my F-150 and the entire letter is filled. It looks better and make it much easier to install. These are OK, but I will replace them when something better comes along. The best ones I had on my F-150 were from Tuffskinz. I emailed them and they are waiting to get a Maverick to measure against. They are also officially licensed by Ford, so there will need to go through the approval process.
Ford Maverick Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals? 20211124_191608897_iOS

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
I got the raised ones from Etsy that everyone is raving about. I think I am the only one who isn't thrilled with them. The letters don't fill the entire indentation. I had a couple different ones on my F-150 and the entire letter is filled. It looks better and make it much easier to install. These are OK, but I will replace them when something better comes along. The best ones I had on my F-150 were from Tuffskinz. I emailed them and they are waiting to get a Maverick to measure against. They are also officially licensed by Ford, so there will need to go through the approval process.
20211124_191608897_iOS.jpg
WOW - Junk!!!!! I'd be very disappointed.

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WOW - Junk!!!!! I'd be very disappointed.
Yeah, the more I think about it, I might just rip them off. There were multiple posts on various Maverick Facebook groups about how great they are. I guess they didn't have anything to compare them too.

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Yeah, the more I think about it, I might just rip them off. There were multiple posts on various Maverick Facebook groups about how great they are. I guess they didn't have anything to compare them too.
I hear ya. I keep telling people how great these ones are on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/224651286517

I wish I made cut off his sales for referring them but we order from them like everyone else and apply on a few friends and customers Mavericks and everyone is very happy. They come super quick too.

Ford Maverick Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals? Untitle11111

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Trying to get them to make the AWD decal too.
Sponsored