Jman Mavster

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any one else with a sunroof have their status in production since October and their delivery date moved. My dealer says my hybrid has been produced but not released. My delivery date said dec 9 now it says jan 3 , but the tracker still says in production. Please reply if same or similar has happened to you.

*** update dec 17
just received an email from ford that states "built", So my guess from reading other posts is my truck was waiting for chips, but is now awaiting shipping.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seen a lot of constraints, but never the moonroof on those lists. If you have a constraint causing delay, it is most likely something else.

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any one else with a sunroof have their status in production since October and their delivery date moved. My dealer says my hybrid has been produced but not released. My delivery date said dec 9 now it says jan 3 , but the tracker still says in production. Please reply if same or similar has happened to you.
(ordered on 7/6)My Lariat ECO Lux 360 FX4 4K with sun roof had a blend date of 10/13, Started down the line 10/21 . It sat in production till 11/20 . Arrived 12/7. There was a large group of October builds that sat in production for a for most of us. month or more. The common denominator was spray in liner

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I've read, Hybrids were in fact being produced. Since they couldn't be shipped withou the OKTB, they had to be put on the lot in Mexico. That means the earliest ones produced are probably now at the back of a lot - since there is a backlog of product to be shipped, it is probably now taking time to get to the truck in the on-site inventory.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure that spray-in bedliners and moonroof installations are not done 'on the line', but are post-production done sometimes at off-site locations. My take from the constraints that seem to vary by week/month, spray-ins being the most mentioned, the capacity at the individual sites are limited. Perhaps general capacity or limited skilled labor for those functions.
I also think a passel of hybrids have been built and are all backed up at the storage lot in Hermosillo. If they were aware when they did the lot layout, they allowed for FIFO so those already built can be shipped in the order of production, once the model is approved.
All surmises with no actual realationship to reality.

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I've read, Hybrids were in fact being produced. Since they couldn't be shipped withou the OKTB, they had to be put on the lot in Mexico. That means the earliest ones produced are probably now at the back of a lot - since there is a backlog of product to be shipped, it is probably now taking time to get to the truck in the on-site inventory.
Nope. Mine was early and is one stop away

popyx9

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Haven't heard any shortages but my Lariat Hybrid was scheduled week of 12-13 now changed to week of 12-20 so will see what happens
Sponsored