Sponsored

Suggestion for Ford: FordPass app should include driving journal function that tracks miles driven and fuel economy

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been enjoying my Maverick for 6 weeks now and have one suggestion for Ford that I think would make the experience even better -- that is if the FordPass app be updated to include a driving journal function that tracks miles driven and fuel economy. I think this would be great info for all of us that enjoy seeing the efficiency of our trucks, and it would also be a tremendous tool for businesses that utilize Mavericks (and other Fords) in their fleets.
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been enjoying my Maverick for 6 weeks now and have one suggestion for Ford that I think would make the experience even better -- that is if the FordPass app be updated to include a driving journal function that tracks miles driven and fuel economy. I think this would be great info for all of us that enjoy seeing the efficiency of our trucks, and it would also be a tremendous tool for businesses that utilize Mavericks (and other Fords) in their fleets.
One of the best ideas yet seen on the forum. So good that Ford will probably never do it.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the Ford Pro division offers software as part of its telematics offering for commerical customers that does that. Not available to the retail customer.

But agreed, it would be nice to have a skinny end user version in the Pass app.

OP
OP
BuddyS

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'd think it would be relatively easy to do; volvo has it in their software.

Ford Maverick Suggestion for Ford: FordPass app should include driving journal function that tracks miles driven and fuel economy 75907AEB-548C-484B-807A-18B11609575E_1_105_c

Sponsored

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are three screens you can use to track miles. The fuel economy screen and trip one and two. I never reset trip screen 2 and when I fill up I reset trip 1. Interestingly enough mile day to day miles are within tents per gallon. I only really follow my miles is when on a long highway trip. But I stop every hour and a half to fill up and take a break. If you need all that tech. A option is you can buy a 3 X 5 notebook and write it down or load it on your iPad or lap top As you go.

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is a 3x5 notebook 😂. Is there a FIT mount for that?😂😂

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sure they do that already, but it's just for their consumption if you know what I mean ;-)

Anthony

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great idea, I would likely use something like this. I'm keeping a spreadsheet of info I want to track about my vehicle, it would be really great if there were something in the FordPass app to ease or eliminate that.
Sponsored