First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received email at 5:49 from Ford your vehicle as been built. 9/21 it was in production.
Xlt 2.0 AWD Cactus Gray Lux Package 4k tow Moonroof. Orderd 6/24
Sponsored

Last edited:

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just to clarify, I got my hybrid window sticker before 9/13 so I’m not sure that signifies anything except that it’s in the queue for production. Do you have any word about Mavericks built for sure, but being stored? If so, it’s still seems a mystery why the tracker doesn’t move to built but stop short of shipped status. All I’ve gleaned so far from facebook/reddit/club are theories. My last chat with my dealer, he said they don’t see any additional information about my hybrid order status. I might try the 800 number but if no one else has gotten more info I doubt I will.
When I took the F-150 tour we were told that for it to be moved to "Built" it needs to be ready for shipment, I'm betting once the EPA released the #'s your meter will be moved to "Built."

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I took the F-150 tour we were told that for it to be moved to "Built" it needs to be ready for shipment, I'm betting once the EPA released the #'s your meter will be moved to "Built."
I did end up calling Ford and a rep confirmed my truck is built, I may get further information from a supervisor but that at least let me put that particular question to bed. I made a thread about it since I hadn’t seen anyone else mention a confirmation from a dealer or rep about hybrid being built.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...iscussion-with-1-800-ford-rep-on-status.2551/

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did end up calling Ford and a rep confirmed my truck is built, I may get further information from a supervisor but that at least let me put that particular question to bed. I made a thread about it since I hadn’t seen anyone else mention a confirmation from a dealer or rep about hybrid being built.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...iscussion-with-1-800-ford-rep-on-status.2551/
Just as I have written, the truck is waiting for the EPA #. No reason to call anyone else, it's up to the EPA and Ford. Once the EPA releases the MPG, give the system a couple of day and watch many people truck move to "built" status.

OP
OP
AbbatheHutt

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Tracker hasn't moved since my in production date of 9/21. Lariat Lux Ecoboost Fx4 4K. My dealer said it "has been built and is in the process of being shipped in the upcoming weeks." I was really hoping to get an official shipped email for my birthday today!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tracker hasn't moved since my in production date of 9/21. Lariat Lux Ecoboost Fx4 4K. My dealer said it "has been built and is in the process of being shipped in the upcoming weeks." I was really hoping to get an official shipped email for my birthday today!
Mine is the same also, in production 9-21 and hasn't moved

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
If you go on the Ford web site you will notice they are changing how they sell their vehicles. It appears the days of dumping them off at a dealership are gone. You will have to order it from them then contact the dealer.

And my guess is the harsh realization, people simply don't have the disposable incomes they once had. They are all under pressure from the government because of the global warming hype. The problem is barely 1/4 of the population can afford it. And then unless you own your own home electric doesn't do much for you. I'm sure in time the government will mandate everything, meaning apts. will have to have hook-up which in turn gets planted on your monthly rent.

And all based on trying to start a new industry by Wall-Street. The States like it because they don't have to spend the money keeping the roads repaired. In time only a certain class of people will own vehicles, everyone else will be on public transport, sitting next to the crazies and the stinkies.

Ever road public transportation in America ? I have, and from all parts of the country. A loaf of bread and milk under 3 miles away will require planning and hours. And you'll hope to get home alive.

If you are under 65 you are totally screwed in this country.
I complete agree in the future only a certain class of people will own vehicles. Soon after self driving cars become fully autonomous companies similar to Uber will have enough cars on the road where it won’t make sense to own your own vehicle. You will just pay a monthly subscription cost or by the mile and a vehicle will be waiting for you in the driveway when you need to go to work, or to the store. You need a truck to tow something? Summon a truck to your house. It will end up being cheaper than owning a vehicle with less stress. At this point only the elite will own vehicles as a status symbol but why would regular people care? It benefits them to not own and provides the added flexibility of being able to use multiple different vehicle types.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I complete agree in the future only a certain class of people will own vehicles. Soon after self driving cars become fully autonomous companies similar to Uber will have enough cars on the road where it won’t make sense to own your own vehicle. You will just pay a monthly subscription cost or by the mile and a vehicle will be waiting for you in the driveway when you need to go to work, or to the store. You need a truck to tow something? Summon a truck to your house. It will end up being cheaper than owning a vehicle with less stress. At this point only the elite will own vehicles as a status symbol but why would regular people care? It benefits them to not own and provides the added flexibility of being able to use multiple different vehicle types.
I agree that is a cool future prospect, but I also imagine that timeline is pretty far out. I also imagine autonomous highway fleets of modular freight truck parts that drive themselves and hook on/off to a 'train' for efficiency and break off wherever they need to.

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Ford Maverick Stuck "In Production" 1633006162955

This is crazy, I was about to say the same that mine is stuck in production but as I refreshed the page before I took a screenshot it changed to built. Awd lariat/lux 4K tow. No email from ford

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is crazy, I was about to say the same that mine is stuck in production but as I refreshed the page before I took a screenshot it changed to built. Awd lariat/lux 4K tow. No email from ford
Awesome!! Congrats!

willie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus... ford f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine too...same date

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still showing in production but now I have an estimate delivery date, I'm guessing the tracker is just not working right. Production date of 9-21.

Ford Maverick Stuck "In Production" Screenshot_20211001-080130_DuckDuckGo

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sweeeeet! I would not have noticed unless you said this (Hybrid Lariat here):

Ford Maverick Stuck "In Production" 1633091697913
Sponsored