First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, reading this thread I now understand why FORD is telling me that it'll be six weeks till my MAV gets to the dealer even though it's on the rail somewhere east of Calabasas Arizona as of last night.
Sponsored

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, reading this thread I now understand why FORD is telling me that it'll be six weeks till my MAV gets to the dealer even though it's on the rail somewhere east of Calabasas Arizona as of last night.
Maybe youā€™ll get lucky. I spoke with a really helpful customer service representative tonight who told me that the only reason she can think of for mine being so late is that they may be waiting for enough vehicles to fill a car carrier before they send it my direction. Maybe your maverick is the one theyā€™re waiting for, and yours will get on a carrier right away!

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can only hope!! šŸ˜

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My maverick arrived at ramp RA4G in Wayne, Michigan on Jan. 24 and has not moved since. Itā€™s currently waiting for transportation to my dealership in northeast ohio.

My ETA has been continually getting pushed back every few days, and itā€™s currently projected to arrive at my dealer next week (if the ETA actually sticks this time). Ford customer service is unable to share any details about the cause of the delay. Does anybody else have any experience with getting hung up at this location? Iā€™m getting concerned that there could be some issue with my shipment.
My Maverick can't seem to leave the factory for some reason. It was built Jan 14 and has been sitting in the Mexican desert ever since, waiting for a train ride to Albuquerque. Some Mavericks seem to get shipped and received very quickly while others get stuck either at the factory loading docks or train car drop off points, pending car carrier to the dealership. Your guess is as good as mine?????

MGouin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, Early Bronco, Jeeps, Lots of Motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any news on your maverick? My dealer called me last week and said that it would be arriving by the 16th. However, my ETA just got pushed back by another week.
Yep, dealer picked it up from the yard. It had carrier damage on the bedside. I took delivery Friday ā€œas-isā€ because I didnā€™t want the dealer painting it. I had my paintless dent guy work the damage out. It looks good with just a few faint scratches in the paint. Hope to get a repair check from the dealer after they get paid by the carrier. Dealer also backed my truck into another on the lot just prior to me picking it up. They ordered me a new bumper.
it was all so unbelievable I could just shake my head. Two strikes before I even took delivery. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜•

Sponsored

MGouin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ā€¦and ironically I just got an email from Ford stating my delivery date has pushed to Feb 17-24. I would put little to no stock into any correspondence from them.

A friends truck was built in August (22MY) and is on a train stuck in Illinois for the last 1 1/2 weeks.

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ā€¦and ironically I just got an email from Ford stating my delivery date has pushed to Feb 17-24. I would put little to no stock into any correspondence from them.

A friends truck was built in August (22MY) and is on a train stuck in Illinois for the last 1 1/2 weeks.
Yup, I just got an email saying 18-24th. Every time Iā€™ve called customer service (including last night), they have said that they couldnā€™t find any reason for the delay. Did that happen to you as well?

If your maverick was damaged, it seems like they should've been able to tell you thatā€™s why itā€™s delayed. Now Iā€™m getting nervous that something happened to mine as well.

MGouin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never tried to call customer service. My dealer had a better online tool to track than what is available to us.

Hopefully yours doesn't push again. Good Luck!

ABMich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My tracking said 2/9-2/15 but when you track it, it changes to 2/15 -2/27 šŸ˜– Wayne assembly must be a mess, my Mav has been sitting there for almost 2 weeks. It stinks because Iā€™m probably not even 10 miles from there.

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My tracking said 2/9-2/15 but when you track it, it changes to 2/15 -2/27 šŸ˜– Wayne assembly must be a mess, my Mav has been sitting there for almost 2 weeks. It stinks because Iā€™m probably not even 10 miles from there.
Any updates on your maverick? Mine is still sitting at Wayne assembly. This coming week marks 1 month since it first arrived there, and Iā€™m now about 20 days late compared to the original ETA that ford gave me after it was unloaded from the train.

Sponsored

ABMich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford chat said it would be delivered by 2/23 but they also said it would be delivered by 2/15 so weā€™ll see. Mine was built on 1/13 and shipped on 1/20 and has been at Wayne assembly since sometime around the beginning of the month, it stinks, I could be there in 15 minutes and pick it up myself. Makes you wonder what is going on at Wayne assembly? I see trucks dropping off vehicles at my dealership, some Mavericks but not the one I ordered. That being said at least our trucks are built and weā€™re just dealing with the delivery issues, so it could be worse. Weā€™ll see, hopefully they will get yours delivered to you soon. Good luck

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My last email said it would be delivered between 2/21 and 2/27ā€¦ it was delivered on Friday 2/24. Very nice, it drives great, It was definitely worth the wait.

B513BFD3-26B6-4603-9B46-BA307B5D3040.jpeg

B46B3624-5E9D-4E7D-A61F-37E8D85657B7.jpeg
Congrats! Iā€™m still stuck in the endless loop of having my ETA pushed back every week. My current ETA is 2/22-3/7.

ABMich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The email I received said 2/21-2/27 but when I tracked it it said 2/22-3/3 but it came in on the 24th, I was excited when my sales person said she could have it ready that afternoon, I couldnā€™t believe it. Good luck with your Maverick, maybe they are starting to get caught up and youā€™ll be scheduled for delivery in the beginning of next week.

Tanker64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux 360 SIBL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My maverick arrived at ramp RA4G in Wayne, Michigan on Jan. 24 and has not moved since. Itā€™s currently waiting for transportation to my dealership in northeast ohio.

My ETA has been continually getting pushed back every few days, and itā€™s currently projected to arrive at my dealer next week (if the ETA actually sticks this time). Ford customer service is unable to share any details about the cause of the delay. Does anybody else have any experience with getting hung up at this location? Iā€™m getting concerned that there could be some issue with my shipment.
A long time ago (back when dinosaurs ruled the earth) I worked for a car hauling company working at a railhead. Vehicles usually go out based on date in. Oldest vehicles need to move. Oldest date is reported daily and when it gets unreasonable people begin to hear it. In the late 80's unreasonable was 5 days old. For what its worth.
Sponsored