Sponsored

Statistics of those who are still waiting

For those who are still waiting, since which month have you been waiting?

• Total voters

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Comet71, thanks for doing these polls. Be nice to see a weekly or every 2 weeks of this with the image of past weeks below it in the same post.
Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'm from October. I hope we can get a few builds from October 🤷‍♂️
I ordered in October after finally getting a chance to see one in person and take it for a test drive, at my local dealer. I wouldn't order one sight unseen or driven. Once I got a chance to sit in the front and rear seats, check out the possible blind spots, headroom, etc., I ordered mine. The one I test drove was an Ecoboost, and my order is a hybrid. I liked it immediately.

OP
OP
Comet71

Comet71

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Comet 71
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Mercury Comet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think there’s a lot of October orders because that’s when a lot of reviews both on blogs and car magazines came out, as well as YouTube reviews, where the reviewers could actually get their hands on the truck.

I’m not some kind of super car enthusiast like a lot of the folks around here so I only heard about it in mid-October. I wasn’t even looking to make a change what with the crazy market. But as soon as I heard about it I ordered within days. Figured it would be here by now. Oh to be young and innocent again 😆

At the time I was looking for a compact pick-up truck I didn't know that the maverick was out there lol... My mother-in-law sent a msg saying: What about the maverick? I was like what Maverick???

I have a 71 comet, you know!! Some ppl call Comets Mavericks. Any way I was like what about my Maverick (Comet)? Her: not your maverick!! the new truck maverick!! What do you think about that? I was so confused. Finally, she shared the link for the Truck MAVERICK 👀 So that's how I ordered one over the Ranger and the Tacoma.🤫🙂

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered in June. Cancelled in July because dealer/sales rep was non responsive . Started searching dealership mid September . found one mid October in transit and put deposit down over phone ( charge card ) . delivered on 10/30/21 and p-up on 10/31/21 . had 95% of equipment I wanted and color that I wanted (51) . very satisfied with truck so far .
Sponsored