Sponsored

Spray in Bedliner in King County (Seattle, Eastside if possible)

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered in September, got mine about 3 weeks ago. Would like to get a spray in bedliner. The dealership I bought mine off of (Evergreen Ford in Issaquah) has a shop offsite that does Spray In Bedliners for $725 (not Line-X or Rhino lining but some other brand). I'm ok with another brand unless I'm told it makes a difference. Is this about the going rate? Live in West Seattle, work in Redmond so would prefer to go somewhere nearby. Would rather have it done sooner rather than later at this point. Planning on a bed cover at some point so not sure if UV is a problem. Wouldn't mind a color match if it isn't way more (but seems like any repairs might be a pain).
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know Bowen Scarff Ford reccomends Line-X in Auburn when customers ask about bed liners. $725 is a lot higher than I have seen in the past...... Inflation is a thing, but I have a feeling that is a bit inflated by Evergreen Ford. Perhaps Evergreen is getting a cut of that.

OP
OP

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I can gather, they are owned by EF. They ran out of room so they moved offsite. But this allows you to get a bunch of stuff done and role it into the financing I believe.

I know Bowen Scarff Ford reccomends Line-X in Auburn when customers ask about bed liners. $725 is a lot higher than I have seen in the past...... Inflation is a thing, but I have a feeling that is a bit inflated by Evergreen Ford. Perhaps Evergreen is getting a cut of that.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I can gather, they are owned by EF. They ran out of room so they moved offsite. But this allows you to get a bunch of stuff done and role it into the financing I believe.
In that case I would inquire about why the cost is so high ;) Maybe call and get a quote from Line-X first so you have some ammo.

OP
OP

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will. Any idea of going rate?

In that case I would inquire about why the cost is so high ;) Maybe call and get a quote from Line-X first so you have some ammo.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will. Any idea of going rate?
Not specifically. But I think I recall Long McArthur (located in a town in Kansas with population 46K, so not the best large city comparison) saying they only charged something like $500? And that is at a dealership where you would expect the cost to be high. I Googled around, and these were some rates from about a year ago.

"We contacted 12 different companies and provided the same truck year, make and model information. Below is a list of the quotes we received. The price listed for each was their lowest, some offered color tinting or texture add-ons that would increase the price. Of the quotes we received, the minimum cost of a spray in bedliner is $425 and the maximum is $700. The average cost to have a spray in bedliner installed is $512."

Spray In Bed Liner InstallerMinimum Cost of Spray In Bed Liner
Toff$425
ArmorThane$450
Speedliner$459
Bullet Liner$475
Gardit$475
Rhino Linings$499
Xtreme Liners$499
Scorpion Coatings$500
Line-X$525
Zeibart Rhino Linings$553
Leonard USA$578
Reflex Liners$700

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seeing that Ford offers the SIBL for $495 as an option, I would ask what justifies a $230 markup.

OP
OP

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Honestly. Sounds like car dealers doing car dealer shit.

Seeing that Ford offers the SIBL for $495 as an option, I would ask what justifies a $230 markup.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Honestly. Sounds like car dealers doing car dealer shit.
You can still press the point. What are they going to do? Take away your truck?

OP
OP

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The price is the price. I didn’t buy an extended warranty from them either. Not worth my time and effort. I doubt they care that I think it’s steep either.

Until I get a quote I’ll wait and see as far as judging.

You can still press the point. What are they going to do? Take away your truck?

Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just had mine done by the dealership for $495 when my truck came in. Pick it up tomorrow so we'll see about the quality

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know there is a Line-X dealer in Kirkland, near Ford of Kirkland and they send their customers there.

Or if you might feel like driving a bit further north to Lynnwood, Truck Builders are a Line-X dealer and they quoted me $550 at the time of visit two months ago. They’re located on Highway 99 next to Seaview GMC-Buick and across from Mercedes of Lynnwood.

Edited: Price. $550, not $450.

Last edited:

fordmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the in-house option at Evergreen since I dropped the SIBL on my order last year to get it scheduled earlier. They use a product called Turbo Liner. I haven't had it long, but it seems durable and they did a clean job of it.
No complaints so far and it was cheaper than the Line-X quote I got from Kirkland since they matched the Ford price. Though it was more than the $450 Sounder926 was quoted in Lynnwood.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been looking around for spray liners here in Orlando and it seems like they are all $599 here. Bullet, Line-X and Rhino are all that price. Can't find anyone to do it for $500 or under which is surprising.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeesh. Line-X is $699 and Rhino is $649 in all the places around my city. Those are for the entry level too!
Sponsored