Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my first one in the flesh. I was leaving the dog park in Twin Falls and noticed a Maverick parked next to my F-100. Wish I didn't see it, I really want my hybrid Mav that I ordered Nov. 8 now instead of in 6-8 months. I snapped a few pics and left, didn't want to be too intrusive and have the owner come chase me down. lol

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho l4zTiAth

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho RJ7G8ARh

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho kdATic2h

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho FjppKECh
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw my first one in the flesh. I was leaving the dog park in Twin Falls and noticed a Maverick parked next to my F-100. Wish I didn't see it, I really want my hybrid Mav that I ordered Nov. 8 now instead of in 6-8 months. I snapped a few pics and left, didn't want to be too intrusive and have the owner come chase me down. lol

l4zTiAth.jpg

RJ7G8ARh.jpg

kdATic2h.jpg

FjppKECh.jpg
Thanks for posting. Now I cannot think of anything but Falls Brand hot dogs. Emmmmm....

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't seen any XLs around Meridian/Nampa. Couple other XLTs and a Lariat.

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
Seen one month ago at my work in Jackpot. Always drive around parking lot when getting and leaving there but that was the only one i have see. All i know it was black and changed my mind on getting black because the color difference of the paint and trim pieces.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't seen any XLs around Meridian/Nampa. Couple other XLTs and a Lariat.

The local Ford dealer here in Twin has three Mavericks in their inventory on their website. They must be recent arrivals as there's no details on them when you click on them, but all three show stock pictures of XL's. The one I saw in person was an XL and from the same dealer, so they may very well be XL's. Cheapest one was listed at 28k though. 😬

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The local Ford dealer here in Twin has three Mavericks in their inventory on their website. They must be recent arrivals as there's no details on them when you click on them, but all three show stock pictures of XL's. The one I saw in person was an XL and from the same dealer, so they may very well be XL's. Cheapest one was listed at 28k though. 😬
I just pulled up Middlekauf's inventory and the window stickers. Two Lariats and one XLT. Interestingly, they are all Retail Orders. So either, all three walked away and now offered for sale, or their system mistakenly puts up all inventory, even those special orders from customers. I have seen this happen before.

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just pulled up Middlekauf's inventory and the window stickers. Two Lariats and one XLT. Interestingly, they are all Retail Orders. So either, all three walked away and now offered for sale, or their system mistakenly puts up all inventory, even those special orders from customers. I have seen this happen before.

Interesting, it kept giving me an error when I'd try to pull up the window stickers. I guess that explains the MSRP listed for each one. Either way, it's cool to see some Mavs coming into town.

I'm glad I went through Middlekauf though, they didn't require a deposit for me to order my Maverick. Goode in Burley wanted 1k and the Auto Ranch in Mountain Home wanted 3k. lol. I cast my net a bit to see how the dealers near me were doing things and was pretty surprised at the difference in required deposits.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting, it kept giving me an error when I'd try to pull up the window stickers. I guess that explains the MSRP listed for each one. Either way, it's cool to see some Mavs coming into town.

I'm glad I went through Middlekauf though, they didn't require a deposit for me to order my Maverick. Goode in Burley wanted 1k and the Auto Ranch in Mountain Home wanted 3k. lol. I cast my net a bit to see how the dealers near me were doing things and was pretty surprised at the difference in required deposits.
Yeah, I got the same error. But I used the 'enter the vin manually' method.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8F92NRA15901

Remove everything after the equal sign and replace with any VIN.

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

kxtrain

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

l4zTiAth.jpg

RJ7G8ARh.jpg

kdATic2h.jpg

FjppKECh.jpg
I live in twin falls and have a velocity blue mav with the fx4 package if you wanna check it out 😁

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho 20211028_171854

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in twin falls and have a velocity blue mav with the fx4 package if you wanna check it out 😁

20211028_171854.jpg

I may have to check that out!

I ordered a Hot Pepper Red Lariat Lux Hybrid. Figure it'll be the only new vehicle I'll get for a long long time (look at the other stuff I drive), so might as well get some options on something I can afford and that checks the lifestyle boxes!

It was a toss up between Hot Pepper Red and Velocity Blue for me. I really like that blue...

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

20211028_171854.jpg
What tires are those??

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Embarrassed to say it but it's a walmart brand

Dextero dat1 245/65r17. It's a Walmart tire I thought I'd try. Think it was like 105 a tire so I couldn't pass that up
I wouldn't be embarrassed. Looks good! If someone else don't like it, they can pay for the upgrade. :)
Sponsored