Sponsored

Sound in Reverse

Famouslastwords00

2.5L Hybrid
New member
First Name
Iris
Joined
Nov 30, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Henderson, NV
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know about or have heard the harmonic whine while in reverse that is supposed to be warning of excessive brake wear.
(Not the beep beep reverse sound
but a whine that sounds even when you are not braking)
I have a Ford Maverick 2023 XLT Hybrid at 39k miles and my truck has started making the noise when I reverse. It started when my truck was in 37k something miles and It doesn't happen all the time, so I can't bring it into Ford Dealership, to check what this noise is and see if it's still covered on my extended warranty.

Anyone have a definitive answer on this noise and what to recommend?
 
 







Top