Sponsored

Search results

  1. Displaying tire pressure while driving

    I believe it's still visible but through a different menu. I think you can choose to display it on your view setting
  2. Shocking Hybrid Transmission Fluid Change at 65k miles

    Both. Some early generation hybrids suffered from premature bearing failure. But generally the hybrid transmission doesn't produce much metal or any other contamination. The design is just that simple and time tested
  3. Is The Maverick A Good Buy? Getting Cold Feet

    Wow! Looks like you got a lemon. Most of us had relatively trouble free or at least minimal trouble with ours. The Maverick actually has a good reliability record. I hope they get it straight
  4. Hybrid Battery Temperature Monitoring

    Has it ever gotten above 120? If so, does it immediately cool down to 120 or below?
  5. Would you buy hybrid again yes or no

    If the EV is what it seems to be, I'll definitely give it strong consideration. Otherwise, I'll gladly get another hybrid
  6. Brake Fluid Flush / Change at 64,000mi - impressive brake performance improvements on XLT Hybrid 2023

    What you're likely feeling is the transition from regenerative braking to the hydraulic brakes . It's more noticeable on some trucks than others. There may be an update available for the ABS module that may improve it. It probably won't completely go away
  7. Hybrid Battery Temperature Monitoring

    No lights, no performance degradation, no problem.
  8. Shocking Hybrid Transmission Fluid Change at 65k miles

    There's nothing in it that's not magnetic other than the case. No clutches. Just 2 electric motors, a planetary gear and bearings.
  9. Why hybrid owners regret their choice...⚡🪫⛽

    This is about the most inaccurate article I've seen in a looooong time
  10. Car & Driver recommends Maverick as a great first vehicle

    True. But some parents insist on buying a new vehicle for their kid. Or some young adults choose for their first vehicle to be New. I wouldn't. But IF they are going to purchase a new vehicle as their child's first vehicle, the Maverick makes better sense than a lot of other vehicles . It makes...
  11. Displaying tire pressure while driving

    I believe that ability was disabled after an update. But if it makes you feel better, the light will still come on if the pressure drops while you're driving. I know because I picked up a screw. And the light came on after I'd been driving about 5 minutes.
  12. Maverick Hybrid Deep Sleep "Fix" - SSM 54785 (2022-2024 Maverick - 2.5L Hybrid - No Crank/No Start related to 12V Battery Drain That Has Discharged)

    No. Resetting the charge level won't. But I do wonder if they reset the battery monitor when it came in. It won't cause a draw that kills the battery. But it will give an incorrect reading to the system and put it into sleep mode too quickly. Also, I've seen a battery pass a test one week and...
  13. Maverick Hybrid Deep Sleep "Fix" - SSM 54785 (2022-2024 Maverick - 2.5L Hybrid - No Crank/No Start related to 12V Battery Drain That Has Discharged)

    I'll bet the battery is bad. We had a battery pass when the vehicle came in. The light came back on a few days later. We retested the battery only a few days later. And it failed. We replaced it. Customer is a regular. Says the problem has not reoccurred since. I wish Ford would simply...
  14. Who still has their Maverick purchased new?

    I have a 2025 hybrid all-wheel drive with the 4K towing package. I bought it in May of 2025. As of today July 3rd 2026 I have 46,619 miles on it, thus far I have not had any issues. And I still have the original Goodyear Wrangler territory HT tires. They have almost half the tread still left...
  15. Who Remembers the 1972 Maverick (int& Mustang & Pinto) Sprint Paint Schemes?

    My cousin had a 1972 pinto I believe. I know it was an Olympic year. I remember it having the what I would view as patriotic paint theme on the hood. And the Maverick and mustangs had that choice as well. Maybe they kept it around until 1973.
  16. Learning how to drive my hybrid

    I have come to the conclusion that I would mostly drive as I normally would try to drive any vehicle for decent fuel economy. If I use eco mode it is mostly in City driving. But if it includes mostly highway driving, I was just leaving the normal. I do use the Eco coach to give me that little...
  17. Hybrid pulls 4,000 lbs. up 19% "boat ramp"

    Maybe I'm missing something. But it looks like some people are getting way too serious. I don't the the OP was trying to recommend towing 4,000 lbs regularly with a fwd hybrid. Looks like he was simply sharing the results of his personal experiment to see what his Maverick is capable of doing. I...
  18. Ford pass app no longer updating truck fuel / location / mileage

    We had a customer who was having problems with his Ford App for a couple of weeks on his iPhone. I contacted hotline. After several days he returned a message to update his app. I guess they just pushed a new update within the last day or so
  19. Brake Fluid Flush / Change at 64,000mi - impressive brake performance improvements on XLT Hybrid 2023

    In spite of the seal on the brake cap, the system is not completely sealed in most cases.




Top