Sponsored

Sorry - I have to ask... (1L water bottles storage)

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A question non-Mav related, but how good are those stainless steel vacuum bottles in real life? Do you they keep your drink cold/hot for hours like the manufacture claim? Thanks
They work awesome! I add cold water and a few ice cubes, stays cold all day long.
Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
They work awesome! I add cold water and a few ice cubes, stays cold all day long.
The difficulty I have with them is figuring out just how many ice cubes to use. When I am doing yardwork, I hate running out of water before cubes when using one.

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
What's more fun is when you drive a stick like me and you smash your finger into the bottle while shifting gears... True story, hurt quite a bit because I actually drive my car rather hard and don't usually have it there.
Try renting a Mustang convertible…. Bumping your head trying to get in and out and closing the trunk lid on your fingers…same day…ouch!

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Try renting a Mustang convertible…. Bumping your head trying to get in and out and closing the trunk lid on your fingers…same day…ouch!
Yeah, the fingers part is rough, I learned as a kid to be careful when my dad got distracted and closed his thumb into the door of his 90's Dodge Dakota.(not go the squeamish) The seams were so tight it nearly severed his thumb, then the mofo drove over 20 minutes to the nearest urgent care while soaking a towel with blood.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
People like my wife carry those damn hard shell 1 ltr watter bottles everywhere, so I know she will be happy about it.

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ciel2333

First Name
Ciel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yigii.com
Vehicle(s)
not yet
It's their marketing copy, and most "journalism" of this type is just copying verbatim what the marketing guy said. Most people aren't consuming every piece of media produced about the Maverick, so probably don't notice as much. It'll be nice for some real reviews to come out, not just marketing copy masked as a preview.
I couldn't agree more!

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did I miss an entire thread? 4 pages of water bottles?
DRINK!
Total necro post but whatever- I am bored waiting to see if my Kleen Kanteens fit.

Last edited:

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I'll have a use for this, finally:

Ford Maverick Sorry - I have to ask... (1L water bottles storage) UP Mu

Got it through a friend, who retired from the UP about 3 years ago.
Want to see if I can find a Denver Service Unit mug as well.
He got it from a friend, who retired, after an accident situation.
Same with the oil can! But, NOT for drinking from! Might not fit! :LOL:

bandjay04

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'm in Virginia and like the wiseguy, have stainless steel vacuum bottles galore. Ice water, coffee and a Stanley beer mug too. Not that I'd ever use one driving. In different sizes to fit the various holders on my motorcycles. I'm a geezer, is this supposed to be a new idea?
Good to know you friend. I also use to carry Ice water, coffees, and a Stanley beer mug every time I use to be out for a thrilling adventure. This is no more a new idea as people have started collecting cup holders or custom can coolers to hold and keep beer or drink safe and cool. They come in different sizes to fit the various bottles.
Sponsored