Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I've had my Maverick since late December. Only a few looks here and there, and I'm happy about that. Surprised that I haven't seen another Maverick.

OSRAlyssa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
I've had 7 people ask me how it is in the month I've owned it. It's a pretty fun experience owning one of these right now!

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The vehicle that you see on the left of this post has 3 wheels. The Slingshot has been out for a few years but here in central KY, there are a lot of backwoods people that have never seen one before I drive past. I always expect extended stares and cameras. Since it does not have doors or side windows, at a stop light, others roll down their windows and are asking questions as the horns blare when the light turns green.:)

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had 3 different people come up to me at the Safeway Gas Station in Tacoma this evening while I was pumping gas. At the same time. It was like a group session with them asking me questions and checking out my Maverick.

At one point, one guy said, "Man, that yellow color is sharp!" Then one of the others said, "That's Cyber Orange, man. Same as on the Bronco."

I was laughing in my head, that I didn't have to say it. Although in South Tacoma, I wouldn't have corrected anyone. I would have just said, "yep." 😏

I can't believe I was happy to find $4.19 a gallon. The station closest to my house is $4.89!!

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The third day that we owned the Maverick we stopped in the gas station to fill it up since some more snow was in the forecast. While we were pumping the fuel into the tank, the driver of the vehicle at the pump in front of us was staring at the Maverick and then started to walk back to us. Problem was, he was so focused on looking over the truck that he forgot about the fuel line going into his vehicle and proceeded to drip and fall over it. After he picked himself up he walked over and said "now that you got a show of my stupidity do you mind if I look over your truck since I haven't seen any of these around yet". Was happy to oblige and he was amazed at how nice it looked and the size of it. There aren't any others on the area that I am aware of and a few people have looked it over whenever the wife takes it shopping. I've had the same response from people with my Rapid Red Bronco Sport.
Sponsored