23TremorXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's been a challenging few months for me, as I had my Maverick for just one month before being rear-ended. The repair costs were close to $10,000, and due to part production delays, I've been without my truck for over half a year.

But I'm excited to share that I'll be getting my truck back in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to see it again! I'm hopeful that everything will be back to normal, but I understand there may be some lingering issues. The repair work comes with a lifetime warranty, so at least there's some peace of mind.

Now, I need a favor from someone who has their Maverick with them right now. I've been planning some customizing projects for when I get my truck back, but I've had a hard time finding specific measurements. If anyone could help me out by measuring the following dimensions, I would be incredibly grateful:

1. The depth of the Maverick bed
  2. The length between the wheel wells in the bed
  3. The distance from the infotainment system to the back seat

If you could provide these measurements, it would be a huge help in making my customization plans a reality. Thank you in advance.

This concludes my TED Talk
Sponsored

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's been a challenging few months for me, as I had my Maverick for just one month before being rear-ended. The repair costs were close to $10,000, and due to part production delays, I've been without my truck for over half a year.

But I'm excited to share that I'll be getting my truck back in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to see it again! I'm hopeful that everything will be back to normal, but I understand there may be some lingering issues. The repair work comes with a lifetime warranty, so at least there's some peace of mind.

Now, I need a favor from someone who has their Maverick with them right now. I've been planning some customizing projects for when I get my truck back, but I've had a hard time finding specific measurements. If anyone could help me out by measuring the following dimensions, I would be incredibly grateful:

1. The depth of the Maverick bed
  2. The length between the wheel wells in the bed
  3. The distance from the infotainment system to the back seat

If you could provide these measurements, it would be a huge help in making my customization plans a reality. Thank you in advance.

This concludes my TED Talk
I don't have those specs for you but I was wondering if you were provided with a free rental for all those months that your truck was in the repair shop?

ArtP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Sob story and a request CargoBox.JPG

Somebody with a truck will have to provide the cab interior dimension.