2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Fx4 AltoBlur
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is
Being the highly skilled, mechanical guy that I am. Yes I know how to add blinker fluid and pack muffler bearings. I have began "customizing" my Maverick. Nothing real exciting here, but if you wonder how a couple items might look. Tailgate lettering and Sill Protectors both from Amazon. Before and after pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg
This is exactly how I started! Several hundred dollars ago....fun time enjoy it! 😂
Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The ‘I’ is missing because you are the Maverick
Replacements on the way, seller sending another complete set so I’ll have some spares that I hopefully will not need

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Black reflective vinyl letters. They look silver or gray most of the day, gold under the right lighting, and brilliant white in the dark when you shine lights on them. Super easy to install, although I might have used a little too much soap in the water. Time will tell I suppose.

Ford Maverick So Begins the Personalization PXL_20221109_234508887

Ford Maverick So Begins the Personalization PXL_20221110_005318821

Ford Maverick So Begins the Personalization PXL_20221110_011812993

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks to a tip from another poster my chrome letters are on the way from oemparts. Gotta use the reward points on something nice. I thought the chrome would complement the silver around the tailgate badge and stand out more than black. I almost went with orange, but not as many people would recognize the match to the interior accents.
I also went chrome, to match the surround of the Ford logo.

Ford Maverick So Begins the Personalization truck1

Sponsored

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is the Ford part number for the chrome letters posted somewhere on the forums?
I don't know. But there's at least 50 people online selling them.

I found out why there's no readily available fog light kit. Because the Hybrid at least was not meant to have fog lamps, or tow hooks. Took me all afternoon to put in one lamp. And I discovered a surprise. The artificial engine sound speaker is behind the driver's side panel that looks like a place for a fog lamp. Those of you looking at grille mounted lamps, I'll tell ya now.... that's probably the better option. I'm half-way in so gotta finish now. Hopefully no surprises on the passenger side.
Ford Maverick So Begins the Personalization E7F9BB9A-F782-47CA-9EF8-C8C585489D0D

Deaf Gryphon

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sienna
Engine
Undecided
OP, you let your dealer stick their advertising on your truck? I'd make them leave that off unless they're willing to pay for that advertising.
Oh I agree, when we purchased our 2019 Sienna, we had removed the dealer emblem on the rear because the salesman had lied about some of the things that were promised when we got the Sienna.

And the dealer better be a good one before I put their name on the back of ANYTHING I own...

Cheers,
Deaf Gryphon

ps. MostlySafeBear, I love your profile image, where did you get it sir?

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got the tailgate cleaned, all confident this was gonna be easy. Opened the package and arranging everything and have the :
M. A. V. E. R. C. K.
🤬
Don't you hate it when that happens?

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ps. MostlySafeBear, I love your profile image, where did you get it sir?
An online friend of mine stumbled across it and emailed it to me, and it fits me very well, since I use a power wheelchair, and am also a lover of bears.

It's made by an illustrator of children's books named Joel Tarling. He sells it online on various things, on a site similar to Etsy, called Redbubble.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Bear-in-a-wheelchair-by-joeltarling/27706440.EJUG5

I'll be putting one of his stickers on the back of my new fully optioned luxury cruiser power wheelchair, which I should have in less than 2 months.

Sponsored

Deaf Gryphon

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sienna
Engine
Undecided
An online friend of mine stumbled across it and emailed it to me, and it fits me very well, since I use a power wheelchair, and am also a lover of bears.

It's made by an illustrator of children's books named Joel Tarling. He sells it online on various things, on a site similar to Etsy, called Redbubble.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Bear-in-a-wheelchair-by-joeltarling/27706440.EJUG5

I'll be putting one of his stickers on the back of my new fully optioned luxury cruiser power wheelchair, which I should have in less than 2 months.
Oh thank you for replying. I myself am disabled, and will be getting my first manual rigid wheelchair in a few months. I 'can' walk only for short distances, but it's very painful. Going to be going with a TiLight chair, after a long insurance battle.

I'll also look into the artists website for more illustrations.

Thank you again Bear, and I'll send a follow or a friendship to you.

Cheers,
DeafGryphon

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Even though I thought the we're pricy, I got the platinum letters from Ford. Very good quality and look great!

Ford Maverick So Begins the Personalization IMG_20221228_153749022_HDR