Show me your Gloss Black Wheels!

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Right after it arrived at the dealership.
Sponsored

Whorfff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick , Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a diversion as we click off the minutes till the MY23 order bank opens, I'd like to see the Black Wheels on your Maverick!
I think that Gloss Black Mags look Great on all colors of Maverick, and that Matte Black looks Great on most colors! Just my opinion, so please don't ask.
I may very well end up getting Matte Black Mags due to availability and wheel weight vs wheel load capacity, so please show me what you bought! THANKS!
Ford Maverick Show me your Gloss Black Wheels! D783A546-45A6-43D4-BAF5-0B819EBECC61

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Meguiar‘s works for me

Sponsored

Lexx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As a diversion as we click off the minutes till the MY23 order bank opens, I'd like to see the Black Wheels on your Maverick!
I think that Gloss Black Mags look Great on all colors of Maverick, and that Matte Black looks Great on most colors! Just my opinion, so please don't ask.
I may very well end up getting Matte Black Mags due to availability and wheel weight vs wheel load capacity, so please show me what you bought! THANKS!
Ford Maverick Show me your Gloss Black Wheels! 48245187-C1F7-4A80-AEAB-F1403C673600

OP
OP

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice contrast with the Gloss black wheels! Is that a ceramic coating or wax that provides the deep gloss finish?

Deleted member 6544

Too bad you don't live closer I'm putting my FX4 wheels and tires for sale.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Too bad you don't live closer I'm putting my FX4 wheels and tires for sale.
Yeah, That is a problem I'm going to have - finding Glossy Black OEM wheels locally. Shipping is going to cost more than I care to pay. Something from Discount Tire will probably have to do.

OP
OP

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
:LOL:,
Although I will likely stay away from Black because I'm pretty stingy with the car washes, The Double Black looks awesome!