BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, That is a problem I'm going to have - finding Glossy Black OEM wheels locally. Shipping is going to cost more than I care to pay. Something from Discount Tire will probably have to do.
Try Facebook Marketplace, that's how I scored mine. What you're looking for is:

-18 inch rim size
-Tires should be around 245 or around that, 265 is probably near the max but scared of rubbing
-5x108 for PCD measurement
-TPMS Optional

Guy I got them from took his off his Jaguar E Pace so yeah I lucked out huge...maybe you can too if there's some in your area.

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you know the width and offset? Also do they stick out past the fenders at all?
Sorry I didn't know any of it, nor did I ask..BUT they don't stick out at all from my recollection or even when I look at the photo attached.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no better bang for your buck than the 4-wheel Bronco Sport package from Ford. Exactly the same wheels as the black FX4 Maverick wheels with the exception Of the center caps which have a horse. Who cares? A Maverick is a horse. Mine were $904 including TPMS sensors and the reset tool.

Great OEM quality and fit

Great deal from Ford.

OP
OP

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is no better bang for your buck than the 4-wheel Bronco Sport package from Ford. Exactly the same wheels as the black FX4 Maverick wheels with the exception Of the center caps which have a horse. Who cares? A Maverick is a horse. Mine were $904 including TPMS sensors and the reset tool.

Great deal from Ford.
That is an unbeatable price! I'll bookmark your post for when I get my (ordered) Maverick! Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Based on your responses I think you’d also like Curva cf70 wheels. I almost went with a set when I purchased my Vors:
https://www.fitmentindustries.com/b...083573B/curva-cff70-18x85-35?suspension=Stock
You are right on! I like those a lot! But they don't meet two of my current wheel criteria:(
I'll be buying 17's because I want as much rubber as possible between the mag wheels and the busted-up roads around here! I'm also trying to stay below $200 per wheel, but that's not as firm.
Thanks Much!

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are right on! I like those a lot! But they don't meet two of my current wheel criteria:(
I'll be buying 17's because I want as much rubber as possible between the mag wheels and the busted-up roads around here! I'm also trying to stay below $200 per wheel, but that's not as firm.
Thanks Much!
I’d recommend Nokian tires then as well. Most of their tires have aramid (Kevlar) sidewalls.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't really deny a request like that right? Here's some more from today.

Tried a front profile shot to show how much the tires (245/60/18) were sticking out, seems like not much at all.

BABD697B-443D-4894-B257-3A7A0734E013.jpeg

1E45E95E-DBEF-48D5-AD3F-8B31609D738B.jpeg

4A4ED022-839A-4C8D-A9C7-212F5D9E49AF.jpeg
Those are Awesome! Good Find!
I'm going to stick with 17"s, but the 18" wheels look a ton better!

Mav2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mavreal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav2024
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Great deal from Ford.

Hi i was wonder if you have a pic of those wheel

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a diversion as we click off the minutes till the MY23 order bank opens, I'd like to see the Black Wheels on yourMaverick!
I think that Gloss Black Mags look Great on all colors of Maverick, and that Matte Black looks Great on most colors! Just my opinion, so please don't ask.
I may very well end up getting Matte Black Mags due to availability and wheel weight vs wheel load capacity, so please show me what you bought! THANKS!
Ford Maverick Show me your Gloss Black Wheels! IMG_2069
Sponsored