First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't like the way the engine sounded in the videos so was going to get a cover to mute it somewhat, but I can't hear the engine at all in my Lariat Mav, so now I am not going to bother. Glad I didn't already order it. I did put a cover on the touchscreen and the stainless steel letters on the tailgate, just have the dampener left to put on, but this was the part I hadn't ordered yet, lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fish-n-Chips

Fish-n-Chips

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost + 4K tow pack.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, thanks to all who answered the original question.
So the answer is NO, there isn't supposed to be a cover installed, but there are mounts for one if you wish to add one.

Geeber

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Bronco Sport engine cover supposedly fits right on it. I saw one at our local dealer recently. An employee of the dealer owned it and said he had the parts department get it for him and it bolted right on. Whether it was that easy or not I couldn’t say.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those who favor putting an engine cover on this, tell us what your rationale is. I'm sure part of it was cost savings, but I'd rather believe that the Ford engineers really do know what they're doing. Why does everyone want want to lift, lower, and otherwise modify stock vehicles? You think you know better than the original engineers?