Shipped on 12/13...now just waiting

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
Ordered 7/8- Hybrid Xl, shipped 12/13 and now just waiting. Dealer says its coming via railcar. Says he doesn't see a railcar number. I'm in The Pacific Nw, Spokane, WA. He says it's now in CA...according to Ford Website which has not been updated since shipping, ETA 12/25-12/31. Delivery date TBD. Dealer says it might sit in the railroad area for possibly two weeks after it arrives...the waiting is killing me...sure wish I could look it up by Vin #.....
Sponsored

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
Ordered 7/8- Hybrid Xl, shipped 12/13 and now just waiting. Dealer says its coming via railcar. Says he doesn't see a railcar number. I'm in The Pacific Nw, Spokane, WA. He says it's now in CA...according to Ford Website which has not been updated since shipping, ETA 12/25-12/31. Delivery date TBD. Dealer says it might sit in the railroad area for possibly two weeks after it arrives...the waiting is killing me...sure wish I could look it up by Vin #.....
I ordered XLT Hybrid 6/21. No updates from my dealer yet.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got precise updates from my dealer as it got closer. The tracker is a few days behind. Mine came on the early end of the delivery window.

GodFatherofTech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer won't return my emails and the tracker is useless.

Off to call Ford tomorrow

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Make sure the dealer removes all that rail dust and tire air pressure is correct. And NO dealer add-ons unless you want them

Sponsored

OP
OP
MTGIRL39

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Make sure the dealer removes all that rail dust and tire air pressure is correct. And NO dealer add-ons unless you want them
Thank you great ideas. Thank you. It's a long ride from Mexico to Wa...no add ons for sure!

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! I'm right there with ya. My hybrid XL shipped 12/15 and my dealer said he can't get a rail car number either. ETA is 1/9 - 15. Nothing else to do but sit and wait just like I've been doing since June 14. LOL

OP
OP
MTGIRL39

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered XLT Hybrid 6/21. No updates from my dealer yet.
You ordered 6/21 and no updates from dealer or Ford? As you should have received an email right away from Ford. When I read these forums and watched youtube channel with Tim Bartz (Kansas Dealer) He had mentioned if I didn't get an email to reach out to dealership. Which I did and it turns out they had not put my order in correctly, but did correct it a few weeks later after I talked to them. If it would have been done right the first time,,,I would have probably already had my hybrid.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You ordered 6/21 and no updates from dealer or Ford? As you should have received an email right away from Ford. When I read these forums and watched youtube channel with Tim Bartz (Kansas Dealer) He had mentioned if I didn't get an email to reach out to dealership. Which I did and it turns out they had not put my order in correctly, but did correct it a few weeks later after I talked to them. If it would have been done right the first time,,,I would have probably already had my hybrid.
Tim Bartz (@fordvideoguy) saves the day, again!

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! I'm right there with ya. My hybrid XL shipped 12/15 and my dealer said he can't get a rail car number either. ETA is 1/9 - 15. Nothing else to do but sit and wait just like I've been doing since June 14. LOL
rail information should be on the vehicle visibility report. Your salesman should have access, but it's up to him whether or not he wants to share it.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
rail information should be on the vehicle visibility report. Your salesman should have access, but it's up to him whether or not he wants to share it.
Yeah....he said they've had problems with it not showing rail info. I asked him to update me if he got it, that's about all I can do.

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah....he said they've had problems with it not showing rail info. I asked him to update me if he got it, that's about all I can do.
Yeah, my salesman printed the status report, and it says my VIN is located in Nogales Mexico. Which is ~ 170 miles from the plant and right at the US border, but still 2,000 miles from me. No rail car info on the report he printed. I'll feel better once it gets into the US.

OP
OP
MTGIRL39

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, my salesman printed the status report, and it says my VIN is located in Nogales Mexico. Which is ~ 170 miles from the plant and right at the US border, but still 2,000 miles from me. No rail car info on the report he printed. I'll feel better once it gets into the US.
Well I don't mind waiting as I've waited this long. when did you get the email from FOrd saying it ws shipped? It would just be nice to see it online myself where it is? I thought I saw somewhere in this Forum that you could track it with out a rail car number. But not having any luck at all. My Window Sticker at the bottom date changed. Last time I looked a few days ago it said 12/13/21- Now it says 12/20/21 wonder what this means?

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I don't mind waiting as I've waited this long. when did you get the email from FOrd saying it ws shipped? It would just be nice to see it online myself where it is? I thought I saw somewhere in this Forum that you could track it with out a rail car number. But not having any luck at all. My Window Sticker at the bottom date changed. Last time I looked a few days ago it said 12/13/21- Now it says 12/20/21 wonder what this means?
Yeah, I think you have to get the rail car # from the dealer, but in my case they don't have it right now, so maybe it got trucked from the plant to the border where it's waiting to be loaded on the train? My shipped e-mail came from Ford on 12/21 and the date below the widow sticker changed from 12/13/21 to 12/21/21. My build date was supposed to be the week of 12/13, the tracker said it went into production on 12/17 and was built on 12/19, then shipped on 12/21.... Makes it sound like they are really humping down there at the plant, right through the weekend. Good job Ford!

OP
OP
MTGIRL39

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the railcar number finally from dealer and it says it was delivered to Colton, CA. 12/18. Then says previous stop, AZ etc. Do the rail car numbers change does anyone know? Thank you
Sponsored