2.0L EcoBoost

AndrewSKY117

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Honda Civic
This is good to know! I am going to check out my area for other installers. LineX is now $767 for me which I thought was insane for the small bed haha. Was really hoping to stay closer to 500-600 range. I'll have to check this one out.

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In case any of you wanted to see the process of a spray-in Rhino liner, especially now that Ford has basically stopped installing spray-ins from the factory.

I removed the spray in liner from my original build back in September when I head about constraints and it got scheduled for build the next week.

My friend owns a Rhino-liner franchise here in the Chicago area. Took my truck there an hour after I picked it up from the dealer. Here are a few pics of the process. It is sprayed on up to 1/4 inch thick and a little thinner on the sides. They etch the bed with 36 grit first to promote adhesion and tape and cover the entire truck to avoid over-spray. They also remove all the misc plastic panels and screws. Lifetime warranty on product and workmanship. It can be re-died black again later if it should dull. Its a little more soft or rubbery than LINE-X which i like because Line X that I have seen can scratch your skin and your stuff because its like hard sandpaper. Highly recommend the Rhino.

IMG_91061.jpg

IMG_91071(1).jpg

IMG_91091.jpg

IMG_91221.jpg

IMG_91231.jpg

IMG_91241.jpg

IMG_91251.jpg
It looks good but I have read and seen photos that Rhino because of it's softness and thickness has a tendency to tear. I do know because I got quotes from Rhino, Bullet and Line X. Line X wanted $650 -700, Rhino quoted $495 and Bullet quoted me $525. I've eliminated Line X and will concentrate on Rhino and Bullet...need to study up and maybe get some more quotes.
Sponsored