Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL, Ecoboost w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am looking for the calibration file for the Cruise control module from a Lariat Lux. You would have to use Forscan 2.4.6test version that has the firmware update capabilities. Can somebody help me out?

Forscan 2.4.6 download below.

It will download the file to my documents>Calibration files.
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Edited to not cause confusion.
Dude, this looks extremely suspicious.

• You ask someone to provide you with a file, but then provide a link to download a file?
  • The file is labeled as Forscan 2.4.6, but the latest version from their own site is 2.3.47.
What exactly are you trying to get people to download?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dude, this looks extremely suspicious.

• You ask someone to provide you with a file, but then provide a link to download a file?
  • The file is labeled as Forscan 2.4.6, but the latest version from their own site is 2.3.47.
What exactly are you trying to get people to download?
View attachment 56559
View attachment 56560

I can send you my asbuilt file file separately, but I would delete the file link in the post above.
This request for help was intended for people that are already familiar with Forscan.

1st.
2.4.6 test version is the beta Forscan version that can handle updating/downloading module firmwares, this particular version also recognizes the modules that comes on the maverick as Forscan 2.4.3 does not.

This was sent to me by the forscan team. The 2.3.47 release version does not handle firmware updating. If you actually go into the forscan forums you can see all that yourself.

https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18751&start=10

2nd.
What I was looking for is the actual firmware file for the CCM which Forscan 2.4.6 can do. Strategy: NZ6T-14D049-AA.vbf specifically. After talking to users on other forums, I have come to the determination that this is just too new for me to be able to get this firmware unless I have a Ford hookup that can send it to me.

Thanks for the offer on your as-built, I appreciate you trying to help, but I am looking for firmwares.

Last edited:

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the clarification. This is way over my head and I don't have what you're looking for. I am willing to help though.

I'll download the beta and see if I can extract the firmware. It'll take a me a couple days to get to it though.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

OP
OP

Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the clarification. This is way over my head and I don't have what you're looking for. I am willing to help though.

I'll download the beta and see if I can extract the firmware. It'll take a me a couple days to get to it though.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

From what I Understand, the database that Forscan pulls firmwares from does not have the firmware for the Maverick CCM just yet. It’s possible it will pop up once there is a -AB revision, but as of Sunday(last time I had somebody check) it’s still not available.

To provide context as to why. I am retrofitting Adaptive cruise to an XL. I am also testing out different CCM's from an Escape/Bronco Sport/Edge/Explorer/Excursion as they are all the same part, but it seems like i need the Maverick Firmware for it to accept the sensor calibration as It works for a bit then gives me Radar not aligned.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am looking for the calibration file for the Cruise control module from a Lariat Lux. You would have to use Forscan 2.4.6test version that has the firmware update capabilities. Can somebody help me out?

Forscan 2.4.6 download below.

It will download the file to my documents>Calibration files.
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I ordered NZ6Z-9E731-A from Eby Ford and they sent me NZ6T-9G768-AA in the box.

OP
OP

Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I ordered NZ6Z-9E731-A from Eby Ford and they sent me NZ6T-9G768-AA in the box.
I had to postpone progress until my truck gets fixed. Another week or so and I should have it back. Waiting on the hood to be delivered.

That's an interesting part number. Once you get it all hooked up, would you mind grabbing the firmware from it?

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you can tell me how to get the firmware off of it, I can send it!

OP
OP

Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to postpone progress until my truck gets fixed. Another week or so and I should have it back.

That's an interesting part number. Once you get it all hooked up, would you mind grabbing the firmware from it?

You would need the 2.4.6 test version I have posted in the first link that is capable of firmware updates.

Then you would navigate to configuration and programming > C-CM module firmware update and then it will bring you to this screen.(Used some random screenshot from the forscan forum since I don't have my truck to hook up to at the moment)
Ford Maverick (Request) Cruise control module Calibration file Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 9.13.30 PM

Click on download on the bottom left. It will then Download a .zip package which will contain calibration files and the important one that I am looking for the strategy file.

It will download the file to my documents>Calibration files

You can just send the whole zip file though since I am interested in that part number you have.

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats what I get when I try to download.

Ford Maverick (Request) Cruise control module Calibration file 1658552753430

Sponsored

rgwalkeriv

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just had the same thing happen to me. I ordered NZ6Z-9E731-A but received NZ6T-9G768-AA

Are these parts interchangeable or do I need to initiate a return?

mcysr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Macerick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This request for help was intended for people that are already familiar with Forscan.

1st.
2.4.6 test version is the beta Forscan version that can handle updating/downloading module firmwares, this particular version also recognizes the modules that comes on the maverick as Forscan 2.4.3 does not.

This was sent to me by the forscan team. The 2.3.47 release version does not handle firmware updating. If you actually go into the forscan forums you can see all that yourself.

https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18751&start=10

2nd.
What I was looking for is the actual firmware file for the CCM which Forscan 2.4.6 can do. Strategy: NZ6T-14D049-AA.vbf specifically. After talking to users on other forums, I have come to the determination that this is just too new for me to be able to get this firmware unless I have a Ford hookup that can send it to me.

Thanks for the offer on your as-built, I appreciate you trying to help, but I am looking for firmwares.

I need this same firmware and how to install it. Any luck finding it?

Cheers!
Sponsored