Received Vin # and build date 11/7/2022

ALBERT SCALZO

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mazda 5
After 10+ months got a vin # and planned build date from dealer for my 2022 order, with my required modifications.
Waiting for Ford to notify me.

Looks like I'll have one of the last 2022.

Good luck to all of us customers trapped by Ford.
Sponsored

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 10+ months got a vin # and planned build date from dealer for my 2022 order, with my required modifications.
Waiting for Ford to notify me.

Looks like I'll have one of the last 2022.

Good luck to all of us customers trapped by Ford.
Last 6 digits of VIN?

mm_sk8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mmsk8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep this is so typical... my XLT ordered 10/25/21 and absolutely no communication from Ford or my dealer unless I asked then surprised my dealer gave me a VIN number? Keep in mind I feel a little conflicted about my XLT because I took off the CP360 so it would get built sooner lol? And now the emails are rolling in from Ford started with the build being Oct 10th, then the 17th, and then 24th, and another email changing the date again to Nov 7th? I'm suppose to be in Europe from Dec 2nd to Dec 21st so now it better not come while I'm gone. Dang it..... do you think it will now probably reach my dealership say sometime in January 2023? Please give your opinion.

Ford Maverick Received Vin # and build date 11/7/2022 Ford delay again

Doc Whiskey

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had the window sticker created since 9/28, VIN# was in July. Build dates started in August -bumped multiple times. Last date was Oct.3. Received an email today saying that production is delayed again with no scheduled build date now.
Window sticker comes after the VIN# and should indicate all parts are available and ready to build. I hate to rain on the parade - but I wouldn't count on yours in 2022...
Sponsored