First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the road right now to buy my 24 Maverick Hybrid XLT lux pack at Ohio dealer. Just joined this forum. Please share recall and/or warranty experience and overall experiences with Maverick Hybrid XLT lux pack? Thanks!
Sponsored

RG Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XLT Lux Azure Grey Metallic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations! I have a 24 XLT Lux. 2 months/2100 miles. No issues. No recalls for me. There was a one week stretch in Jan that cars built that week had a recall but most were done before delivery IIRC. Loving my Mav!

Ford Maverick Recalls 2024 Maverick Hybrid IMG_7643

OP
OP
HappyFuel

HappyFuel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great to hear! Congratulations, it looks awesome. I’ll post a pic of mine soon…

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On the road right now to buy my 24 Maverick Hybrid XLT lux pack at Ohio dealer. Just joined this forum. Please share recall and/or warranty experience and overall experiences with Maverick Hybrid XLT lux pack? Thanks!
Me: Early build, #3,170 2024 [Lariat] hybrid. 2,300 miles on the odo. No recalls, no issues. The unique-to-the-hybrid regen and electric motor sounds [not acually noise] faded away at about the 2k mark.

ICE runs a little smoother and quieter on premium fuel but the mpg is the same as using 87. I am getting plus or minus 45 mpg on the trip odo screen for the current tank of gas but the hybrid coach screen shows higher mpg.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HappyFuel

HappyFuel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drove my new Mav from Ohio back home to Virginia today, I am really happy with my truck! Great experience with the dealer, too. Mileage 41 mpg, long hours of mountainous highway driving.

FahnHup

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Engine
Undecided
u have an ICE and hybrid Mav...and ICE is getting 45mpg on premium fuel?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me: Early build, #3,170 2024 [Lariat] hybrid. 2,300 miles on the odo. No recalls, no issues. The unique-to-the-hybrid regen and electric motor sounds [not acually noise] faded away at about the 2k mark.

ICE runs a little smoother and quieter on premium fuel but the mpg is the same as using 87. I am getting plus or minus 45 mpg on the trip odo screen for the current tank of gas but the hybrid coach screen shows higher mpg.
The "This Trip" screen is mpg for the current TRIP only and is an average for the whole trip. The hybrid coach screen is an "instantaneous" reading.
Sponsored