First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have pinpointed a leak like that it other vehicles by turning the blower motor all the way to high. And, just spraying some soapy water in the area for detection. Oh, yeah....... and leave the windows up with the doors shut. heheheh... smily face etc....

kuma

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-30
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, got the same issue with the same door. If I'd v taken photos they would be exactly the same.
Y'all let me know if there's a fix to this. Thanks P.S. When I open the door after a rain, it also drips from the top (inside) of the door.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Yep, got the same issue with the same door. If I'd v taken photos they would be exactly the same.
Y'all let me know if there's a fix to this. Thanks P.S. When I open the door after a rain, it also drips from the top (inside) of the door.
Hello! If you send over a DM with your Ford dealer info and VIN, I can assist with your leaking concern.

gwb251

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Haven’t noticed this before. Anyone else have this issue? It has rained plenty since I have had it, but yesterday we had rain all day from the hurricane. Not a high water situation.

438B8C5E-1B37-411C-939B-DC2258F3F01B.jpeg

1FBD09EB-383D-48D3-ADF3-7E6A74447FA0.jpeg
was this ever resolved for you? I just saw this in my 2022, both times after rain storms. The water on mine pools up just forward of the box, between the seal and trim. Mine is on the passenger side rear door.. Any info would be great, thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LowLeadAV

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven’t been able to make it do it again. I know the door wasn’t open, only thing I can think is one of the door drains was clogged. I have noticed a few times I hear water in the door or see is come out when I open a door after a heavy rain. It’s there until I drive it and it works it way out. This was the only time it made it into the cab.

gwb251

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
I haven’t been able to make it do it again. I know the door wasn’t open, only thing I can think is one of the door drains was clogged. I have noticed a few times I hear water in the door or see is come out when I open a door after a heavy rain. It’s there until I drive it and it works it way out. This was the only time it made it into the cab.
weird. I'm going into the dealer this week. I will post if they can give me any clue. Lucky we have floor liners as the water in the carpet will develop into a major hassle ..been there.

thank you for replying to my first post!

gwb251

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
weird. I'm going into the dealer this week. I will post if they can give me any clue. Lucky we have floor liners as the water in the carpet will develop into a major hassle ..been there.

thank you for replying to my first post!
Went to the dealership today. The shield inside the R/R door was improperly installed, and sealant voided.
Parts in 5 days..

Ford Maverick Rear Door Leak (driver side) DC3E5466-16A2-472A-86C6-AA1A45D72A3F

OP
OP
LowLeadAV

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went to the dealership today. The shield inside the R/R door was improperly installed, and sealant voided.
Parts in 5 days..

DC3E5466-16A2-472A-86C6-AA1A45D72A3F.jpeg

OP
OP
LowLeadAV

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Parts in 5 days..

DC3E5466-16A2-472A-86C6-AA1A45D72A3F.jpeg
All that moisture looks like mine. Do you have a part number or any more info?
Sponsored