Sponsored

Icebergverg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition AWD
Just picked my Rapid Red First Edition Lariat up tonight. I placed an order about 5 months ago for a XLT with the high package and it still has not even been scheduled. I drove past my local dealership yesterday and they just got a F/E delivered, went In today and did the paperwork and I am so happy that I got this instead of the XLT! It’s a sweet truck!
Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club DBE81C8B-81AC-4C03-99CB-CF631F33FBBF

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked my Rapid Red First Edition Lariat up tonight. I placed an order about 5 months ago for a XLT with the high package and it still has not even been scheduled. I drove past my local dealership yesterday and they just got a F/E delivered, went In today and did the paperwork and I am so happy that I got this instead of the XLT! It’s a sweet truck!
DBE81C8B-81AC-4C03-99CB-CF631F33FBBF.jpeg
Wow, Congrats on a beautiful truck! I'm finally in-production on my first edition since late June order.

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know this is the Maverick Rapid Red Thread but I had to add this since I love the color.

I like the Rapid Red, but it didn't make sense to the wife have two vehicles with the same color, so we came to a compromise. I got the Bronco Sport Badlands in Rapid Red and she got the Maverick Lariat in Velocity Blue.

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club 20211210_091818
Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club 20220128_131146

Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
was there much of a mark up?
Congratulations, was there much of a mark up?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Congratulations! Enjoy being in the driver's seat of your new Maverick!

Sponsored

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad to finally see some delivered. Hopefully mine is soon since I see some with dates not long before I did mine,

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received Email from Ford on March 5th that my RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package Copilot has been shipped. Should receive late March. Will update.

glpuckett

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FE Rapid Red 2.5L Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just replied in a different forum regarding painting calipers, and I realized I should also post here.

I'm not sure if all R.R. owners feel the same, but the shinny metal calipers kept catching my eyes and I wanted to subtle it down, so I ordered color match (D4) from G2 USA. I spent this weekend cleaning my garage so I could get the Mav in on stands to get all 4 calipers done in one shot (3 coats). I've never done this before, but got it done. I was happy to see the paint came out in a darker shade accomplishing the subtle affect that I wanted.

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Stand left

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Calipers before

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Calipers After

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Calipers 4

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Calipers 2
Sponsored