First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone else noticed that the WHEELS (rims) on this Rapid Red 1st Ed are different in various photos? Some show the wheel as all black, some show the wheel with a Silver like or bare side to the geometric spokes... I think, it is because some photos are of the Hybrid version - compared to the 2.0 EB engine? Or perhaps the AWD gets a different look to the wheel / rims?
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone else noticed that the WHEELS (rims) on this Rapid Red 1st Ed are different in various photos? Some show the wheel as all black, some show the wheel with a Silver like or bare side to the geometric spokes... I think, it is because some photos are of the Hybrid version - compared to the 2.0 EB engine? Or perhaps the AWD gets a different look to the wheel / rims?
The hybrid First Edition gets the premium painted 18" wheels. The Ecoboost FE gets the FX4 black 17" wheels.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The one I was thinking about for your needs was aluminum, It folded down into the bed, and was also completely removable. Here is a youtube of it. Right now they do not have a part# that will fit a Maverick. Hopefully they soon will. Start price is $949 for the Ranger to give you a ball park of the price. website: https://www.peragon.com

When did Putin begin speaking such fluid English? And wtf WHY is he making American Videos? hahahahaha

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This photo is the ONLY ONE that I have ever, ever seen in all of the media information etc. which depicts such a Royal Navy blue to the seat upholstery - whomever took that picture - their lighting or camera settings or filters did not help the cause!

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This photo is the ONLY ONE that I have ever, ever seen in all of the media information etc. which depicts such a Royal Navy blue to the seat upholstery - whomever took that picture - their lighting or camera settings or filters did not help the cause!
The blue trim would not be my choice with the Rapid Red exterior. However, I can live with it because of the overall Lariat interior trim is very appealing.

Sponsored

Grunkster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 lariat powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The blue trim would not be my choice with the Rapid Red exterior. However, I can live with it because of the overall Lariat interior trim is very appealing.
Everything I have seen its a very tasteful DARK blue...I switched my fe to rr hybrid today

Dturano547

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 10 Ford Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The AWD Fe gets 4k tow which seems to get some overlapping FX4 options minus others. I cannot seem to find out if FE AWD has brake assist and drive options like FX4. I like the FE AWD in rapid red but feel i will prefer the current alto blue lariat on order with 4k, 360, FX4, and luxury. color change may occur before vin is created.... I did not think rapid red was an option for me in AWD until i messed with the build again tonight.

TMBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non Ford
Engine
Undecided
So is this color more of a Candy Apple Red than a bright red?

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the Video, much thanks!! This is the exact one I ordered...I'm anxious to get mine!
FANTASTIC VIDEO - love that there is not any "talk over"... typically TOO MUCH is stated throughout the videos!

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well for those interested I finally got THAT email. Rapid Red hybrid Maverick being built on the week of 1/24!!! There is hope!

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 8.41.42 AM.png
what was your date you ordered?

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Super congrats!! How long ago did you order? It wasn't a 1st Edition Package was it??

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It wasn't a 1st Edition Package was it??
All Rapid Reds are FE's

I'm hopeful that at some point before I'm assigned a VIN Rapid Red will be freed up so I can change from Alto Blue to RR, but so far the only way to get RR is to have ordered the FE package.
Sponsored