First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ive noticed a lot of anger on various threads here. Just was wondering how many of you are mad because you sold your previous car too early (or similar), and how many are just mad because youve been waiting longer than you expected, or another reason all together. Lemme hear it all! A safe place to vent… and helps me understand where everyones coming from better.
I guess I don't qualify as mad even though Ford told me my Bronco would be here between 2/4 - 2/10 and then on 2/5 updated the delivery date to 5/11 and threw it in a field in michigan before 2 feet of snow fell....

But I had started the process of selling my 2014 Forester and I got way too good of a deal not to follow through and sell it.

So I kind of was left up a creek without a paddle if you will - ultimately by my own doing coupled with Ford's BS.

That said I never expected my Maverick to arrive before MY23 so the CRVbrid I had to buy to fill the gap is really just my "bronco" I was going to enjoy until the Mav arrives.

Oh well.
Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered in late December before the price increase. I don't mind waiting. But don't want to be told we can't make your truck after waiting 6 months. Then have to order a 23 and go through the whole process again.

Jimd57

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge Dakota
Ive noticed a lot of anger on various threads here. Just was wondering how many of you are mad because you sold your previous car too early (or similar), and how many are just mad because youve been waiting longer than you expected, or another reason all together. Lemme hear it all! A safe place to vent… and helps me understand where everyones coming from better.
I resent being called stupid by a member of this forum because I vent about not getting my Maverick I ordered back in 6/22/21 . He said that I should understand it's not Ford's fault if they can't get parts! I was upset because others have gotten their trucks after ordering later than me same exact truck only because they ordered from a bigger dealer. That's what really upset me and I'm sure other members of this forum. I didn't know that mattered! I have complained on the Ford's Facebook site and customer service number neither helped. My truck has sat in the scheduler on in production since 1/10/22 and never moved as of yet and not one email to say why! Then delivery date went from 2/13 to 5/20 with no email again.Also I thought Ford said they wouldn't even begin the build of your vehicle without all the parts to do it!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.