First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Alto Blue w/lux package and moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly what I did. It has been in shipping since 11/13, so I am expecting it to arrive any day. Once my dealer said they still sell for MSRP, I put down the deposit ASAP. It’s an Ecoboost, XLT, Lux, 360, and sunroof. Didn’t want the sunroof, but hey, I’ll take it.
What dealer did you buy from? I'm looking for somewhere in GA that won't markup.
Sponsored

Fleshman03

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What dealer did you buy from? I'm looking for somewhere in GA that won't markup.
Check out Don Rich in Villa Rica. I suggestion calling them at 678-922-9748. Ask for Danny. Tell him the guy he sold the Maverick passed along your contact info. He's great people and will treat you well.

Jworth914

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now, as far as paying down goes.. that is another discussion. But if you've got a special, super-low interest rate, there are better uses for down payment money. Our Forte is financed at 0% for 66 months. No way would I have paid cash down for that - it's free money.

In terms of the Maverick, if you can swing one of the special rates for 36/48/60 - you'd be better off financing 100%.
I snagged the 36 month 0% in my XT at MSRP no ADM
With the insane runup in used car prices I sold rather than traded and had the cash to pay off the Maverick...but at 0% why would I?

The really insane part is between the time I ordered in June and the time I took delivery on Jan 5, my 2016 Honda Fit APPRECIATED in value by $7k making the Maverick deal
even sweeter

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
$32,632 on an XLT with what options? If just an XLT with AWD, that's probably.. what.. a $5k markup? Insane.
Actually that’s not insane 5K is right where the markets at presently -/do your research

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually that’s not insane 5K is right where the markets at presently -/do your research
Oh, it's insane. Research or not.
Sponsored