Maverick On The Lot ?

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Maybe worth a shot, anyone know or have a Maverick on lot ? looking to get into one asap.
Sponsored

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe worth a shot, anyone know or have a Maverick on lot ? looking to get into one asap.
Andy moore in Indy does. That might be a haul though.

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Your post is a little vague. Your profile shows "South Florida" as your location. You may want to, at least, let people know in which city you would like to see one.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I used the Ford inventory search on their website and didn't see any "in stock" units but several "dealer ordered" or "in transit". I ordered in July and am still not scheduled, so I figured I'd look around. Sawgrass Ford called 3 times and emailed me once, I got back to them only to hear that the only way they'll sell me a Maverick is if I order, which they claim is 3-4 months away from being delivered as of today. They have units en route but when I asked about dealer inventory they said nope.

Saw another unit I was interested in and a dealership from Margate was supposed to reply to me within 24 hours. They never did. If I had to guess, I'd say these trucks are selling themselves and going to make these dealers even more difficult, smug pricks than they already are. Good luck!

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Sam Galloway in Fort Myers will have an area51 xlt in later this week not sure what options was told by my sales person.

Edit: was xlt not Lariat though they will have a Lariat soon aswell. Xlt is eb fwd Lariat is eb awd

OP
OP
Rozay

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Your post is a little vague. Your profile shows "South Florida" as your location. You may want to, at least, let people know in which city you would like to see one.
Doesn’t need to be local as I can ship it.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Haven't seen any in central FL

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Moyer Ford inAlabama has two in stock. Check out the Alabama thread on here for more info.
Sponsored