First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat last August and the Preview Order clearly stated that the bottom line price would be $30,865 including destination & delivery. The truck is scheduled for build next week and I got the window sticker today. However, the window sticker says the price is now $31,775. The basic Lariat price, the price of the Luxury pkg, and the co-pilot 360 pkg price all went up several hundred dollars! Isn't there supposed to be some sort of price protection plan in place for Mavericks ordered 7 months ago or do I just eat this $910 price increase?
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat last August and the Preview Order clearly stated that the bottom line price would be $30,865 including destination & delivery. The truck is scheduled for build next week and I got the window sticker today. However, the window sticker says the price is now $31,775. The basic Lariat price, the price of the Luxury pkg, and the co-pilot 360 pkg price all went up several hundred dollars! Isn't there supposed to be some sort of price protection plan in place for Mavericks ordered 7 months ago or do I just eat this $910 price increase?

If it was ordered as a retail unit in your name, yes there should be price protection. The window stick will not show this, it will always show the updated pricing @ the time the vehicle is invoiced. Why? Because the lower price only applies to you. If you don't buy the vehicle, the higher price would apply to every one else.

jbill

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Maverick
Yeah if it's a specific build for you you're protected for the price your build sheet showed. I just picked up my maverick today. I ordered in june and the lux package increased since then. But I did not need to pay that invoice total the dealer had. I paid my build sheet price.

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
My dealer finance guy called me difficult because it’s only 110$ and asked me to leave. He said it could sit in his lot for all he cared. He had other customers who actually wanted to buy a car. Funny the lobby is empty

Sponsored

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

xoXMiSsDaisieXox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daisie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livelaughandlawn.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 2023 Mercedes AMG GLA 45
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What if the dealer Marks up your order, are you not protected?
I would like to know the answer to this too, because the dealer sold me my Maverick at the current price, not my price protection amount, and they claimed that Ford will be sending me a check.... did I just get f***ked?

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would like to know the answer to this too, because the dealer sold me my Maverick at the current price, not my price protection amount, and they claimed that Ford will be sending me a check.... did I just get f***ked?
Welcome to the orgy…

Call sign "Slick"

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer explained that those higher prices will be refunded (if you qualify for price protection)
I'm told that I will pay the original price that i was quoted the day I signed my order last year in August.
Sponsored