MO Maverick

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Grand Prix
Hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster. I was one of the fortunate ones to have their build be scheduled for production the week of 9/20 but now when I check on the order status it says “in production”. My window sticker is also now available for viewing. Does this mean it is being produced a week earlier or does Ford’s system update the order status to the next step once it gets within so many days of the week it is supposed to be produced? This may not be a question that can really be answered due to the newness of the model and the times we currently live in but I wanted to ask just in case. Thanks.
Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster. I was one of the fortunate ones to have their build be scheduled for production the week of 9/20 but now when I check on the order status it says “in production”. My window sticker is also now available for viewing. Does this mean it is being produced a week earlier or does Ford’s system update the order status to the next step once it gets within so many days of the week it is supposed to be produced? This may not be a question that can really be answered due to the newness of the model and the times we currently live in but I wanted to ask just in case. Thanks.
Congratulations on your build date. They change the status to "In production" when it gets scheduled. Your truck is scheduled to be built next week. Once finished, I think your status changes to In Transit or In shipping. It typically arrives at your dealer 2-4 weeks after production!

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot (ex wife's, not my choice)
You lucky dawg! Congrats!! Out of curiosity, what range is your order number? I'm in the 2000's range myself and I'm still hoping to get my build date for either Oct or Nov (granted, it's a hybrid build sssoooo).

Ford Maverick Possible week of production change? 1631545745705

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all,
I think they just released a bunch of the window stickers for upcoming builds. I know for me, the 'in production' message was showing last Monday, and my build day is supposed to be today (dealer should now be able to see actual build day - Granger let me know when I emailed them early last week).

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You lucky dawg! Congrats!! Out of curiosity, what range is your order number? I'm in the 2000's range myself and I'm still hoping to get my build date for either Oct or Nov (granted, it's a hybrid build sssoooo).
FYI your order # is a value randomly set by your dealer - it is likely just an increasing value based on vehicles ordered for the year in your case. Granger uses a 4 character value that I think starts and ends with the buyer's initials, and then in the middle is an increasing number probably related to the vehicle type (for example A11B where 11 might be the 11th order for customers whose first initial is an A for the year)

Sponsored

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI your order # is a value randomly set by your dealer - it is likely just an increasing value based on vehicles ordered for the year in your case. Granger uses a 4 character value that I think starts and ends with the buyer's initials, and then in the middle is an increasing number probably related to the vehicle type (for example A11B where 11 might be the 11th order for customers whose first initial is an A for the year)
The order code I have starts and ends with the Ford Sales Rep's first and last initials. The 4 digit code is set by the dealership.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The order code I have starts and ends with the Ford Sales Rep's first and last initials. The 4 digit code is set by the dealership.
Yep - seems they all use their own dealer set format - I figure Granger uses customer initials as my order # starts and ends with mine!

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep - seems they all use their own dealer set format - I figure Granger uses customer initials as my order # starts and ends with mine!
Me too! (I am with Granger).

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Mine went to "in production" as well. I also have a build week of 9/20. I'm getting excited!

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sometimes it's hard to tell what people are talking about because (apparently) different dealers use different names for various numbers or codes.

For example, my DORA has a Priority Code, a Sales Code, an Order Code, and a Price Level.
There is no Order Number, but my Vehicle Buyer's Order has a Deal #.

I think the Order Number referred to in some of the above posts is the same as what shows up on my DORA as an Order Code. Having seen my dealer's list of orders, it's clear that the Order Code is just a sequential listing of the orders in his dealership, with no relation to orders in other places.

I don't know about the Sales Code. Does anyone know if that is something Ford determines or if it also is just dealer-specific?
Sponsored